B4 - General Topic 2023 #21 (March / April)

5 minutes ago, Marco71 said:

le scale si vedono guardando attraverso la cam 2.6 nell'appartamento di Bogdan e Nelly, ok, ma la macchina?

I was referring to cam 2.6 of B4: when it's sunny you can see through the curtain. Now you can't see it, but a few hours ago you could see the outline of a parked car. The external stairs and the other car parks cannot be seen from the cams, but can be seen from Google Map if you know the place where the villas are located.

3 minutes ago, Boing said:

I was referring to cam 2.6 of B4: when it's sunny you can see through the curtain. Now you can't see it, but a few hours ago you could see the outline of a parked car. The external stairs and the other car parks cannot be seen from the cams, but can be seen from Google Map if you know the place where the villas are located.

That window changes the visibility according to the sun position.

It is also possible to see a bit of B7 from cam 1.6 in B4 window next to the fireplace
We often saw them having BBQs and visits by the pool before B7 came online almost a year ago. (Now we get a better overview with the outdoor cam in B7)

1 hour ago, moules said:

Cam 2-6 in B-4 looks to the west.  To the west of the pool in B-4 is the garage, which also has an office.  There is a parking area near the garage, and a car is often parked there.  There is a parking space also near the front door to B-7, but they do not park cars there because it it is difficult to access this space.   There are parking spaces on the street in front of B-7, and these are sometimes used.

Makeup  sex

who is in tub with Azi  thought Tani but arms seem clear?? thanks

and BTW  I am more conviced they are sister  similar nipples, small titties and Aziza face similar without collogen lips