B7 - General Topic 2023 #7 (March / April)

39 minutes ago, philo said:

Bogdan has not managed to "play us all (for a) fool". I have posted several times about his involvement with Annabelle...where he staged a photoshoot for her...got her spouse drunk (Efrim) and spent the night on the balcony with her. Each time I have give these details, his agents on this forum have come after me...claiming that he has never faltered. I would guess that most of us don't have a clue about what you are talking about regarding Aziza. Unlike me, however, who gave detailed information about the event (long before RLC replay), you have never explained what happened so that others can even understand the event. So I am going to take the same position that was taken against me. Here you go: You are spouting bullshit. Nothing ever happened between Aziza and Bogdan. He would never even look at another woman other than Nelly. Being an RLC representative, Bogdan would never tamper with the cameras of erase anything from the replay. You need to stop your bullshit and STFU. 

It was detailed posted here again and again by forum members what happened … EVERYTHING THAT LED TO FOOTAGE DELETING HAPPENED ON CAMERAS … as some good friends here tell you at times again and again , PLEASE , move on with your life and the incident at the balcony .. YOU ARE MAKING A STORY BECAUSE YOU SPECULATE WHAT HAPPENED .. CAREFUL , nobody says that you might be wrong but also NOBODY KNOWS because there were no cameras … and common sense says that “ what you don’t see = speculation “ … it is exactly the same speculation that Bogdan and Aziza had sex in the garage …. I read this and I laugh 😂😂🤣 , NOBODY KNOWS WHAT WAS HAPPENING IN THE GARAGE apart from Bogdan and Aziza … BUT …. IT ISN’T A SPECULATION OR IMAGINATION OR WHATEVER THE DELETED FOOTAGE , because this happened on live cameras . Bogdan was seen cuddling Aziza on top of her and slightly kissing her around her neck ( perhaps lips but I only saw the replay once as I wanted to see it during the day as it was late and wanted to sleep but never imagined what would finally happen with the deletion ) and spanking in a friendly ( but kind of lovers way and nit like relatives let’s say ) way her ass before leaving her bedroom .. all this happened between 00:09 and 00:12/00:13 … 

I ( and people who provided you details ) speak with live on cameras events when you are referring on an incident that happened at a balcony without cameras coverage … AM I RIGHT OR WRONG ? And don’t start laughing indicating “ so , what do you think they were doing “ because the answer is exactly the same like Bogdan and Aziza in the garage ….I DON’T KNOW , NOBODY DOES .. still , I repeat , nobody also should say that what you suggest it didn’t happen … I personally believe that nothing happened between Bogdan and Annabelle and Bogdan and Aziza .. that’s my opinion .. BUT .. I believe that something is going on between Bogdan and Aziza , the incident itself with the power cut and Bogdan’s actions with his body on Aziza indicate that this isn’t just two people who know each other and hung around as friends . 

You need to wonder about yourself why SO MANY PEOPLE here in the forum characterize you as a person that fantasizes and makes stories from his mind . 

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It was detailed posted here again and again by forum members what happened … EVERYTHING THAT LED TO FOOTAGE DELETING HAPPENED ON CAMERAS … as some good friends here tell you at times again and again , PLEASE , move on with your life and the incident at the balcony .. YOU ARE MAKING A STORY BECAUSE YOU SPECULATE WHAT HAPPENED .. CAREFUL , nobody says that you might be wrong but also NOBODY KNOWS because there were no cameras … and common sense says that “ what you don’t see = speculation “ … it is exactly the same speculation that Bogdan and Aziza had sex in the garage …. I read this and I laugh 😂😂🤣 , NOBODY KNOWS WHAT WAS HAPPENING IN THE GARAGE apart from Bogdan and Aziza … BUT …. IT ISN’T A SPECULATION OR IMAGINATION OR WHATEVER THE DELETED FOOTAGE , because this happened on live cameras . Bogdan was seen cuddling Aziza on top of her and slightly kissing her around her neck ( perhaps lips but I only saw the replay once as I wanted to see it during the day as it was late and wanted to sleep but never imagined what would finally happen with the deletion ) and spanking in a friendly ( but kind of lovers way and nit like relatives let’s say ) way her ass before leaving her bedroom .. all this happened between 00:09 and 00:12/00:13 … 

I ( and people who provided you details ) speak with live on cameras events when you are referring on an incident that happened at a balcony without cameras coverage … AM I RIGHT OR WRONG ? And don’t start laughing indicating “ so , what do you think they were doing “ because the answer is exactly the same like Bogdan and Aziza in the garage ….I DON’T KNOW , NOBODY DOES .. still , I repeat , nobody also should say that what you suggest it didn’t happen … I personally believe that nothing happened between Bogdan and Annabelle and Bogdan and Aziza .. that’s my opinion .. BUT .. I believe that something is going on between Bogdan and Aziza , the incident itself with the power cut and Bogdan’s actions with his body on Aziza indicate that this isn’t just two people who know each other and hung around as friends . 

You need to wonder about yourself why SO MANY PEOPLE here in the forum characterize you as a person that fantasizes and makes stories from his mind . 

We are are noticing that in your full disclosure rant, you fail to provide a date timestamp or a link to the replay that you claim is so visible before the event. You need to stop it. In regard to the incident that I have reported on...YOU ARE WRONG. I have photo evidence of the events before and after Bogdan took her to the balcony. Their event took place over several hours, beginning the afternoon of one day (photoshoot), through the early evening (when Bogdan let the professional photographer go and took up the camera himself to shoot the risque photos) to later in the evening (when Efrim arrived and Bogdan opened a new bottle to get him drunk) to the next morning (when Efrim caught them on the balcony and came back to the living room crying). Because of my limited storage at the time, I had to reduce the video storage to screenshots. The screen shots are fully legible to document Bogdan going immediately to wash up, while Annabelle tried to console a weeping Efrim on the sofa. I have my receipts and if RLC ever provides a legal and safe place to show them then I will gladly share. So, in the meantime, you continue to gaslight every by giving a time stamp with no date. You don't even claim that this happened this year. As I said...stop the bullshit.  

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, philo said:

I noticed there was not response to my allegations about the exploitation of Bogdan's sister. I guess we all made that up to?

All that you said is good entertainment for me. I dont give a shit about his morality, I wish he fucked anabel and his sister

3 minutes ago, philo said:

We are are noticing that in your full disclosure rant, you fail to provide a date timestamp or a link to the replay that you claim is so visible before the event. You need to stop it. In regard to the incident that I have reported on...YOU ARE WRONG. I have photo evidence of the events before and after Bogdan took her to the balcony. Their event took place over several hours, beginning the afternoon of one day (photoshoot), through the early evening (when Bogdan let the professional photographer go and took up the camera himself to shoot the risque photos) to later in the evening (when Efrim arrived and Bogdan opened a new bottle to get him drunk) to the next morning (when Efrim caught them on the balcony and came back to the living room crying). Because of my limited storage at the time, I had to reduce the video storage to screenshots. The screen shots are fully legible to document Bogdan going immediately to wash up, while Annabelle tried to console a weeping Efrim on the sofa. I have my receipts and if RLC ever provides a legal and safe place to show them then I will gladly share. So, in the meantime, you continue to gaslight every by giving a time stamp with no date. You don't even claim that this happened this year. As I said...stop the bullshit.  

Before the balcony , after the balcony photos .. YOU SIMPLY SAY IT … DURING BALCONY WHAT ?? Just whatever because Efim was drunk and because he was seen crying .. I am even making a mistake continuing this debate with you .. as per Bogdan and Aziza , are you serious or are you trolling us all ? It was good friend Timber I think that gave you exact date and time stamp , forum members described in details what happened .. I am not good on this and don’t know how to provide the link that if you have a subscription you can see when the deleted footage is happening but to end this nonsense we are debating here , Bogdan and Aziza , deleted footage on the 26th March 2-0-2-3 just a bit after midnight , changing the day from the 25th to 26th.. if you have a subscription  .

Don’t insist on keeping on with this , to you , even if Bogdan and Annabelle appear in a magical way and tell you “ we swear to you , we were just having some joints and laughing / goofing around “ you will not believe as you need  to have your own story confirmed , it is your obsession and aim of life for you that this story is real . 

20 minutes ago, philo said:

What's this balcony incident? That's the first time you've mentioned it...😏

• Haha 7

1 minute ago, moules said:

There are several large suitcases in the hall leading to B&N suite .  they appear to belong to this girl, who I do not recognize.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Yes they do.  She appeared yesterday and too a shower as soon as she got there.  Appears to be a friend of Nelly.