Masha - 2023 #2

Noldus

Let’s repeat .. whoever believes  that Masha has any love interest to Elvis , it is better to watch another more “ innocent “ apartment .. Masha simply loves the sex with him , nothing more nothing less . Elvis is just nice company so as not to be alone at times on the apartment .. 

It isn’t a coincidence that since Elvis started appearing daily , Masha has gone really much away of being the place that we can see people , things happening , new people being introduced .. I think she’s just slowing down a bit , perhaps thinking a lot of the future and this citizenship - which as it has been mentioned requires a marriage to be legit - which can finally make her a European citizen and she won’t need to worry anymore for any social rules within EU in the future . 

For sure it has cost of interest as Masha’s place has always been popular due to the unpredictability , but , I have always had trust and faith and confidence to the BEST ever RLC tenant in history of this site and I am more than sure she won’t disappoint again . Masha is way too much experienced to know ALL about her commitment to RLC , therefore , let’s see how it all goes with her stay . 

22 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Let’s repeat .. whoever believes  that Masha has any love interest to Elvis , it is better to watch another more “ innocent “ apartment .. Masha simply loves the sex with him , nothing more nothing less . Elvis is just nice company so as not to be alone at times on the apartment .. 

It isn’t a coincidence that since Elvis started appearing daily , Masha has gone really much away of being the place that we can see people , things happening , new people being introduced .. I think she’s just slowing down a bit , perhaps thinking a lot of the future and this citizenship - which as it has been mentioned requires a marriage to be legit - which can finally make her a European citizen and she won’t need to worry anymore for any social rules within EU in the future . 

For sure it has cost of interest as Masha’s place has always been popular due to the unpredictability , but , I have always had trust and faith and confidence to the BEST ever RLC tenant in history of this site and I am more than sure she won’t disappoint again . Masha is way too much experienced to know ALL about her commitment to RLC , therefore , let’s see how it all goes with her stay . 

I have not expressed my opinion, I have only briefly shared the topics they have discussed in recent days.
By the way, I forgot to mention another detail: Masha asserts that she loves Elvis and wants to marry him (it is she who proposes it to him), but on her terms.

2 hours ago, Boing said:

I have not expressed my opinion, I have only briefly shared the topics they have discussed in recent days.
By the way, I forgot to mention another detail: Masha asserts that she loves Elvis and wants to marry him (it is she who proposes it to him), but on her terms.

1 hour ago, Aurage said:

Maybe he'll think it over and decide to accept Masha's conditions. We'll see. I find it hard to believe it's over for good, especially if Masha has told him she loves him 

It is just a bit of more than a month that Masha returned from Montenegro and she was complaining / blaming Elvis on how he was acting like a child , sending her dozens of messages per day , phoning her and generally not letting her be “ free “ and enjoy the company and friendship of her two ex lovers while on holidays . 

She was saying that she doesn’t want anymore  and that they will break up for the 9th time if i remember correctly 😂 .. Obviously - and with less than 24 hours she was back - she tasted good , quality sex the way she wants and “ forgot “ it all 😂😆

I think she has a golden chance to get the legal papers as long as the possibility of the marriage happens , Elvis will be used for Masha’s purposes and that’s it ( I don’t say that they won’t be staying together and all this , most probably it will be like now ) . It isn’t nice that Masha plays this game but she also isn’t faking things with him , she does really enjoy him around but as far as love is concerned , well , let’s discuss something more serious 😇

22 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It is just a bit of more than a month that Masha returned from Montenegro and she was complaining / blaming Elvis on how he was acting like a child , sending her dozens of messages per day , phoning her and generally not letting her be “ free “ and enjoy the company and friendship of her two ex lovers while on holidays . 

She was saying that she doesn’t want anymore  and that they will break up for the 9th time if i remember correctly 😂 .. Obviously - and with less than 24 hours she was back - she tasted good , quality sex the way she wants and “ forgot “ it all 😂😆

I think she has a golden chance to get the legal papers as long as the possibility of the marriage happens , Elvis will be used for Masha’s purposes and that’s it ( I don’t say that they won’t be staying together and all this , most probably it will be like now ) . It isn’t nice that Masha plays this game but she also isn’t faking things with him , she does really enjoy him around but as far as love is concerned , well , let’s discuss something more serious 😇

I tough she already had the papers since she has a Italian passport. 

38 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Maybe my vision is biased because I'm young, but aren't they in a relationship that could be called "passionate love"? Yes it's chaotic, and Masha blames Elvis for a lot of things, but I think she still feels love for him, in her own way, in the midst of a whole mess of intense, contradictory emotions. She always seems sensitive and on edge with him, often crying. I can't remember ever seeing her like that with Sasha, for example. I don't know if it's a sign of a fragility overall, or of really intense feelings towards him. :undecided:

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

I tough she already had the papers since she has a Italian passport. 

I don't think so; as Elvis told her that a marriage with these conditions means "being exploited" for other reasons, not for love. At one point he said to her << why don't you look for a very rich, older person willing to do what you want: there are many ... but I really don't know if he will give you what I give you>>

Passports can also be temporary, but citizenship is something else!

• Thanks 1

I'm surprised to find that Masha is just a profiteer...🙄

I think Elvis must be the first to leave Masha for good. Masha will never change anyway, she will think only for herself and no one else, what kind of marriage would it be? one of those you see in Las Vegas?

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Aurage said:

Maybe he'll think it over and decide to accept Masha's conditions. We'll see. I find it hard to believe it's over for good, especially if Masha has told him she loves him 

If Elvis has a shred of dignity left with him he should leave her forever, so she'll be happy to fuck whoever she wants and continue being a whore. And it's not even an insult to call her a whore because she's the one who decides to act like this. I don't see her so different between a Severina or Mariam, all 3 profiteers.

1 hour ago, Brokk! said:

If Elvis has a shred of dignity left with him he should leave her forever, so she'll be happy to fuck whoever she wants and continue being a whore. And it's not even an insult to call her a whore because she's the one who decides to act like this. I don't see her so different between a Severina or Mariam, all 3 profiteers.

Masha a whore because she has an active sexual life and lives her life … ok .. So , we men that we fuck a lot , we are , hmm what ? Gigolos ? Or sexy motherfuckers ? 

I don’t understand why we should characterize tenants who simply have a normal life like millions of other women as “ whores “ when the only thing that they do is to simply live their lives . But since you are a Leora fan and you like watching a woman inserting dildos and trying to find satisfaction because her eternal boyfriend / male partner can’t give it to her , I guess Leora isn’t a whore because instead of having a variety of real  dicks , she has chosen to insert dozens of plastic ones … whatever . I simply laugh with the characterizations because PEOPLE DECIDE LIVING THEIR LIVES . I have you as a more open minded , Masha NEVER EVER CHEATED while in a relationship , in comparison to Monastery Girl Leora who had for 1,5 years a boyfriend when for her  ( as is proved ) Paul was always her boyfriend …

• Like 2