Masha - 2023 #2

Noldus

Very interesting conversation in English between Masha and the girls. Masha seems to have broken up with Elvis? She says they had nothing in common but sex. That he is too emotionally dependent. "I'm not 20 anymore, I can do without sex, never mind, I don't care about him"

They argued because she wanted to enjoy her holiday, away from the phone and screens, and that made Elvis angry

I hope I have understood correctly, English is not my first language 

• Thanks 2

Very nice and honest talk between Masha and the girls in English .. if anyone wants to learn a lot of things about her and how she thinks and make his / her one conclusions about her , this is one of the best now discussions 😇..

As of Masha and her two ex’s , well , these two people will always be more than anything , I believed that Masha wouldn’t do anything visiting them and I was MORE than surprised when she had sex with Dasha .. but in the end , I believe that these 3 really have made peace and have left life and time to fix all and they are absolutely fine with that they have and they appreciate and respect each other . 

Masha was , is and will always be the definition of this site , REAL LIFE. , a total character that this is who she is , the person we see on cameras , it is like she has shared all of her life and we know her . 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Elvis would have been reading Masha's private messages on her social networks without her consent 

"He wanted me to be a normal girlfriend. He wanted a normal girlfriend, he wanted to take me, and make me an "honest woman". That woman is not me. So boring."

"If you love someone, you don't try to change them. Otherwise it's not love"

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Aurage said:

Very interesting conversation in English between Masha and the girls. Masha seems to have broken up with Elvis? She says they had nothing in common but sex. That he is too emotionally dependent. "I'm not 20 anymore, I can do without sex, never mind, I don't care about him"

They argued because she wanted to enjoy her holiday, away from the phone and screens, and that made Elvis angry

I hope I have understood correctly, English is not my first language 

It is as you say … and more and more and more .. Masha is on fire with her talks tonight 😇

• Like 2

Everybody can have their opinion about Masha , hate her , like her , adore her , disguise her , anything . BUT … NOBODY can blame her that for all of the money she has made all of those years and sharing her life on cameras and being dependent from this site , she hasn’t deserved each and every cent of it . I HONESTLY can’t think of anyone else being so sincere and sharing on cameras everything like her . She never hid , she was  never fake , people can hate her of whatever character she has but I don’t think anyone can hate her that she’s hiding even that . Again , Masha is the definition in my opinion how RLC wanted all of those people ( or at least the majority to be and evolve ) .. compare Masha with anyone of the OLD tenants currently ( old tenants include Leora / Paul - Martina / Alberto and Linda / Tibor ) and we can make our conclusions . 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

On 4/24/2023 at 5:27 AM, Maxxx said:

Good evening everyone I'm Max and I'm new in the forum I've never written until today but now I would like to express my idea about Elvis and what I think about him I would like to congratulate Elvis this month he really made a great gift to masha bringing all these girls friends of Elvis and this house has been several times in the top cam Elvis has also entered the top cam without having to have sex simply living real life and as all the guests said a great Landlord managed the house very well he was very polite with cats he took care of it he invited in a month 9 girls friends his some English other Polish and Italian also a friend of his who fucked with his Polish friend compliments he was able to create a nice natural show this is the real real life cam le girls who more introverted who more shy was polite kind and precious for this house in this month really congratulations I have nothing to say I started watching RLC only thanks to him in these three four months has changed a lot his physical appearance is much more attractive he trains is much nicer and also I do not know if you have noticed even if he parties and drinks until 4 am in the morning anyway he gets up to go to work compliments to the guy kissed by the gentleman at the beginning when he arrived we all always appreciated him especially for his performances in bed like a horse his behavior always sweet and kind with masha and all the guests he always cooked clean and helped really much masha and was close to him in the hardest and darkest moments a really beautiful guy as they say golden

Nice punctuation! All said in one single breath!

• Haha 5