Masha - 2023 #2

Noldus

It's not even funny that this happens EVERYTIME my sub is near to ending.....if the girl keeps coming back I'll have no choice but to resub,hope he lets masha in on the action when she returns!!!

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Boing said:

3rd round, she is tryng anal: it is her first time. It is too big!

It's always too big the first time whoever it is. I know this firsthand, and my Guy is not packing a kielbasa.

• Haha 3

14 minutes ago, uppsala said:

I wonder what Masha will say 🤔

That's the million dollar question? Do you know when she's scheduled to get back. I'm a woman so I like to watch the men on hete. But I also like watching a sexy beautiful woman like his friend having sex. I gotta give Elvis credit for holding out when I saw her  giving him a beautiful blow job earlier. Amazing he didn't blow right away like my guy would have!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

35 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

That's the million dollar question? Do you know when she's scheduled to get back. I'm a woman so I like to watch the men on hete. But I also like watching a sexy beautiful woman like his friend having sex. I gotta give Elvis credit for holding out when I saw her  giving him a beautiful blow job earlier. Amazing he didn't blow right away like my guy would have!

Masha returns on the 28th of June.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Masha returns on the 28th of June.

That should be very interesting to say the least. Maybe she'll be up for a threesome. It might kill Elvis, but he'll go out with a big smile on his face! Have a great Friday!

• Upvote 2