B1 - General Topic 2023 #6 (April)

19 minutes ago, yadevol said:

How many igirls are leaving in total? 6?

I don't know, I've lost track a little. I guess: Serafima, Yana, Vera,  Una, Linda and Levika are moving out.  

In the end, only Levika move out is sad. All the other move outs I think are needed, because this girls are just too old and boring. I even think, RLC should update a bit more radical. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

I don't know, I've lost track a little. I guess: Serafima, Yana, Vera,  Una, Linda and Levika are moving out.  

In the end, only Levika move out is sad. All the other move outs I think are needed, because this girls are just too old and boring. I even think, RLC should update a bit more radical. 

Linda and Tibor 

5 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Linda and Tibor 

Well, as long as Tibor doesn't suddenly perceive himself as a girl, I left him out of the list of girls leaving the project.  😉

In general, though, you're right. This time it affects not only GoV but also the couple apartments. In my opinion, RLC has taken out the worst ones with Vera&Una und Linda&Tibor. 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

A clean-out is happening. I wonder who is replacing them

They might be just shutting the apartments down

15 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Lavika not Levika

• Sad 1