Elli & Vencel (2023) #2

FrankZabba

9 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Damn Elli. That was pretty hot. You are amazing. 😍💖

She has been fantastic the last couple of days, ive enjoyed spending a bit more time watching her. Long may it continue.

Seen she has couple of toys, anyone in the know, able to tell me if she has any others?

I'd like to see the return of Elli's couch buddy. Check out the new apartment, try out the new couch. Is the couch big enough to fit two? Maybe if they cuddle up real close, nut to butt. It's summer time, wont need a blanket. 😉

• Like 1

On 6/25/2023 at 6:01 AM, Maxbell said:

He is in another room with a pocket pussy watching his phone….WTF??

hes so useless, lasts 5 seconds, then he fucks off to leave her to finish off with the toy. do it your self you lazy fat fuck!! its not that hard

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, rlcdude69 said:

he fucks off to leave her to finish off with the toy

I dont mind it, always prefer to watch a woman masturbate. Hope she does it more (not just after sex).

Thought she looked amazing in that outfit last night 😲 Just a shame it was so dark...

• Like 1

On 6/24/2023 at 5:13 AM, Pete1960 said:

She bates to finish herself off after every time Vencel fucks her

Hi Pete, I noticed that. He's selfish. It's all about him. Maybe if he figures out how to give her orgasm, he would see how much fun it can be for him and her.

• Upvote 2

I said before, she needs to dump the blob. 3 cameras on this blubber-tard right now. 🤮 She may not think she deserves better, some esteem issues maybe, or started dating him when she was 13 and it’s all she knows. 

but I keep checking in lol, maybe I’m the idiot  🤪