B5 General Topic 2023 #4 (April / May)

19 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

i have question's about ari's and samson's sex last night.  where did they have the sex?  how long did it last?

The whole thing lasted about 20minutes, with about 2 min of actual fucking the rest was pussy eating, Bj, toe sucking and his funny mouth

I forgot, it was in T&T's room

Edited by johnny0692

I think all these people had net before, at off-cam parties with current and former RLC participants.  The only reason for T&T to invite Samson and Ari was because both probably showed mutual interest at a previous meeting.  Wayne and Wednesday were told to get lost for the evening, as they apparently party with a different group of friends off-camera, e.g. the redhead.

I think Anthony and Shantal were invited to see if there was any spark between the two, and perhaps mischievously, to have a party with two of Lorraine's lovers present.

I'm quite certain Samson was financially rewarded for his guest appearance.

Tani's boyfriend does not restrict her from doing her bates in the Radi bed. (The only basic difference between Radi's bates and Tani's now daily bates is the position of the bed, as Radi moved the bed as close to the cameras as possible.)  Perhaps there is hope that the two will display some affection for each other on-camera, even if this is less than a fucking.

• Thanks 1

il y a 20 minutes, johnny0692 a dit :

The whole thing lasted about 20minutes, with about 2 min of actual fucking the rest was pussy eating, Bj, toe sucking and his funny mouth

2 minutes of penetration??? you will be closer to the truth with 30 seconds!!!😆
but it's often like that with samson the first time, then he fucks the girls well!!!😉

From replay, there seems to have been an expectation that Samson would fuck Ari.  At 02:11, everyone in the kitchen / LR dancing and twerking.

At 02:12, Tereza goes into the bedroom and prepares the bed for use.  As soon as she leaves, 02:13:08,  Samson and Ari enter the bedroom, and Samson pushes Ari onto the bed.

At 02:15,:25, Samson begins eating Ari's pussy.

4 hours ago, johnny0692 said:

thanks johnny0692!  how many times were they interrupted by people going to the bathroom?

56 minutes ago, moules said:

From replay, there seems to have been an expectation that Samson would fuck Ari.  At 02:11, everyone in the kitchen / LR dancing and twerking.

At 02:12, Tereza goes into the bedroom and prepares the bed for use.  As soon as she leaves, 02:13:08,  Samson and Ari enter the bedroom, and Samson pushes Ari onto the bed.

i guess i should have read this post first before asking my last question above.  i would tend to agree with you that the whole sex event was planned before hand.  it seems that nowadays every gathering has some type of sex event with a minimum of 3+ gatherings per week across all the apartments.  i don't know if it's just me but that seems to detract from what rlc should be all about.

1 hour ago, moules said:

bingo but a certain person thinks this was spontaneous 🤣

Ari is an adult and can indeed fuck anyone she wants. 40+ or not. No need to judge her negatively because of that. Besides, luckily for some of us, some girls actually like older guys (although I'm a completely different type than Samson, lol). 🙂

I'm sure you wouldn't mind if she wanted to fuck you. You might very well deny that, but it wouldn't sound believable. Of course, that has close to zero chance of happening, so people prefer to badmouth about how 'slutty' she is. Sad.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Veritas said:

Il a moins 40 ans Samson (du moins, c'est l'âge que je lui donne) c'est glauque et son faciès...

Ari baise n'importe qui !

He takes good care of his body , he is a funny guy and he knows how to approach / attract/ flirt the girls .. that’s why he succeeded where others couldn’t even approach ( Loraine , the two nothing and all the time away girls in B7 , Ari yesterday who has been seen that she was horny since day 1 she joined ) …

I wish all men of his age could be such guys with women .. it is always “ the way “ you do things and no matter the age , looks or whatever ( of course they play a role but then the majority of us men we wouldn’t have chances to fuck 30 - 35 years  old girl when we get older or grow up ) .. also women always like to be approached by guys that aren’t children in their brain and can make them feel “ Queens “ and “ Princesses “ … Samson knows for sure what and how to do it , he is much much better and honest  to watch than Tim who we had or even the “ showman “ Anthony ( I have no problem being a showman as he is serving a great role so far in B7 ) . 

My question then is very simple , what type of man you think it is deserved to be a tenant in B7 ( name people who are currently tenants across RLC or guys who have appeared to n cameras even as guests .. ) 

• Upvote 1