B5 General Topic 2023 #4 (April / May)

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Let's just say that Ash follows these RLC tenants, past, present and future, more than most here, on social media

what does that have to do with the statement that he/she made?  she said "Samson wasn't financially rewarded", i didn't know you could get that off of their social media!  don't make a blatant statement if you can't prove it and i'm saying there is no way he/she (is ash a he or a she or an it) can prove what he/she said. 

3 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

what does that have to do with the statement that he/she made?  she said "Samson wasn't financially rewarded", i didn't know you could get that off of their social media!  don't make a blatant statement if you can't prove it and i'm saying there is no way he/she (is ash a he or a she or an it) can prove what he/she said. 

Ok

19 hours ago, johnny0692 said:

The whole thing lasted about 20minutes, with about 2 min of actual fucking the rest was pussy eating, Bj, toe sucking and his funny mouth

I forgot, it was in T&T's room

Ohhhh ...ICK!    Ain't no way people are gonna be banging on my bed. The smell of semen in the air, wet spots here and there, finding a used condom between the sheets.  😩  When you go to sleep at night, how do you know Samson's ass wasn't all over your pillow. 😱

• Haha 1