B5 General Topic 2023 #4 (April / May)

4 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

You are probably right. But since she came back with flowers I believe this wasn't just a date between friends. 

Remember when he grabbed her ass at the party in b5, she didnt like that thats for sure, the look she gave him hehe. But we will see.

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think Anthony is a clever guy and very underestimated on what he can do .. he managed to “ trick “ Loraine and she never saw it coming .. it is much different spending time face to face ( like now Anthony does with Zara ) and explaining / brainwashing than any possible messages , video calls , whatever contact that might be between Loraine and the two “nuns “ . We will see how it will all be played , for sure it is interesting to see how this will be concluded .. 

What I meant is that she probably know what happened with Loraine and Ant. Specially with everything that was said about Ant here Loraine also told to her. To me she's still using him for what ever reason. One thing is Loraine being in the project, away from home, and Ant doing all his shady stuff behind the scenes. I know that Ant can trick her in many ways, but I don't believe that he can convince to have sex in front of the cams. If they ever does it will by her choice and to make money by the replays. Everything that she does is about the top cams, even asking Ant to join their shows. 

4 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

of course it wasn't

For Zara it was im sure, shes just playing him getting him to buy her things etc. - She will never have sex with him. Remember how upset she got when he grabbed her ass at the last party in b5. And now people think that maybe they will have sex, forget about it, not a chance 😁

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

For Zara it was im sure, shes just playing him getting him to buy her things etc. - She will never have sex with him. Remember how upset she got when he grabbed her ass at the last party in b5. And now people think that maybe they will have sex, forget about it, not a chance 😁

Every time that I said that reality proved  that I was wrong, that's why I stopped doing it. 😁

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Fagen said:

i'm sure she's playing and has been playing his skin flute.  i don't remember anything from any party in b5 due to not seeing it or having a subscription.  i do agree that all the sex with anthony will be off cam because she thinks she's to good to do it on camera.

34 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Remember when he grabbed her ass at the party in b5, she didnt like that thats for sure, the look she gave him hehe. But we will see.

you must didn't watch the full stream that night because she was grabbing his ass also when they came back but as the night grew she became distant don't put everything on anthony he was going of her initial energy 💯 

she probably sobered up because she was flirting with ari friend too 🤷‍♂️

Edited by Kingbanks

48 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The way I see it , Anthony’s master plan might be rewarded . He has managed to have Zara exactly where he wants , spending time with her and showing being “ her friend “ when we all know what he said .. “ not her , she’s mine “ … All of the interactions with any of the others might have worked in favor for him , making Zara jealous as with the famous “ why them and not me ? “ 

He has obviously told her that he is many years around and about with RLC , he must have told her that his ex has managed to be an adult model , that he has made really good money with the life on cameras and WHO KNOWS ? Maybe he is “ trying “ to convince her ? ( WHO KNOWS … ) that they could possibly follow a Holly and Thor life in USA and in California .. for what has been said , WHY ZARA WOULDN’T want this life ? Traveling , expensive cars , hotels , luxury at its best .. it will only need from her to “ surrender “ and then the life is hers 😂🤣😂🤣 … 

And maybe one day Zara finds out about him and what his behavior has been in the past towards his INCREDIBLE EX ( but even for her , Karma has been a bitch ) … I think anything sexual of Zara , would be one of the biggest “ UNBELIEVABLE “ moments even been seen .. Anthony has proved himself during this stay , let’s see if this ultimate head to head competition that is currently on the making with Dylan will keep on proving beneficial for all of us viewers and subscribers … Nibody was seeing Dylan and Azura coming , nobody in the past could see Tereza becoming this absolute amazing tenant we have been watching for such a long time , maybe it is time for Zara and the “ promise “ of a new life on cameras and DEFINITELY more money 😁🥸 Stay tuned for more .. 

you are one crazy dude ... now if only you had some imagination 

• Haha 2

just to be clear ... I was in the B4 villas a couple weeks ago.... I do IT maintenance 

so off Camera, Zara came  into the IT room and grabbed MY Ass !!!  

ya !  and I told her straight up Hey miss ...you have exactly 10 minutes to get your hand off my ass or I will report you. 

• Haha 2