Linda & Tibor (2023) #2

Pete1960

well they finally had some kind of sex today,Linda very reserved and glad it was all over( 14.55 )she made more of an effort to not enjoy it, hope she gets over this what ever it is,always a favourite, good luck to her.

• Like 1

Even with her yawning, at times laying like a dead fish, and not seeming overly interested in fucking, nevertheless I haven't seen her this active since the day BEFORE they got married. She actually moved her hips while on top of him.

If they are leaving, this may have been the farewell fuck.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Howard said:

Even with her yawning, at times laying like a dead fish, and not seeming overly interested in fucking, nevertheless I haven't seen her this active since the day BEFORE they got married. She actually moved her hips while on top of him.

If they are leaving, this may have been the farewell fuck.

I love you Poopdeck Pappy.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Howard said:

If Linda (and Tibor) leave, you'll miss her tits.   There is nothing interesting we see in their lives on camera - just her tits; and that's why video was created.

I will not say you're wrong but those tits are magical. And they have been the cause of much discussion these days.

• Upvote 1

So, now I suppose some of us may have been duped but I don't believe it is intentional on their part. I will be the first to own that I made too many assumptions but I believe I did leave a disclaimer trail, 🤣

But what the hell is going on here? Whatever is happening I worry for Linda. I am an empathetic person and I hate to see anyone cry no matter what the reason Some of you can be callous about it but I am not.

• Upvote 1

So, again I watched today's events and if I am not sure of the actual circumstances I am sure they are having serious problems. Going out on a limb again but I will say what I think and you all can shoot me down or whatever.

I believe that Linda doesn't want to lose Tibor but Tibor Is sticking to his guns and he used the opportunity, when Linda showed vulnerability, to get his rocks off because he has been frustrated sexually and she is hoping he will come to his senses about some decision he made that she does not agree with.

This is version 1.1 of what i think is happening.🤣

47 minutes ago, jugghead said:

So, again I watched today's events and if I am not sure of the actual circumstances I am sure they are having serious problems. Going out on a limb again but I will say what I think and you all can shoot me down or whatever.

I believe that Linda doesn't want to lose Tibor but Tibor Is sticking to his guns and he used the opportunity, when Linda showed vulnerability, to get his rocks off because he has been frustrated sexually and she is hoping he will come to his senses about some decision he made that she does not agree with.

This is version 1.1 of what i think is happening.🤣

shooting season 8 GIF

• Haha 1

Watching the sex they had yesterday. Pathetic. Dude blows his load on her tits and goes right back to the guest room computer. Of course I don't blame him for shooting his goo on her beautiful boobs but wtf?

It's no wonder she is unhappy. Does she ever get to cum? Has anyone ever seen him eat that pussy until it came? Ok, I used to like them as a fun couple but bro, come on. If you can't make her cum a few times in a session you need to turn in your man card.

• Upvote 1