Linda & Tibor (2023) #2

Pete1960

2 minutes ago, upyourass said:

It is all very well orchestrated..... they might have till the end of the month to set up shop somewhere else, so no hurry packing. The had me too (for a while)  😅

I disagree bro. Did you see her cry? One time she did not make it obvious but I knew. The jury is still out for me. But, I respect your opinion ofc.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jugghead said:

I disagree bro. Did you see her cry? One time she did not make it obvious but I knew. The jury is still out for me. But, I respect your opinion ofc.

Hey, if they can fake an orgasme, they can fake a good cry too. 😉 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, upyourass said:

Hey, if they can fake an orgasme, they can fake a good cry too. 😉 

But this was not a good cry. It was only evident when she wiped her eye after laying in their bed. I stand by my words that there is something wrong here. I think it is very hard to dupe us. At some point we will figure it out.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, jugghead said:

Watching the sex they had yesterday. Pathetic. Dude blows his load on her tits and goes right back to the guest room computer. Of course I don't blame him for shooting his goo on her beautiful boobs but wtf?

It's no wonder she is unhappy. Does she ever get to cum? Has anyone ever seen him eat that pussy until it came? Ok, I used to like them as a fun couple but bro, come on. If you can't make her cum a few times in a session you need to turn in your man card.

I actually remember Tibor eating Linda's pussy even for 10 minutes in the old days. It can be seen that Linda's mood also had repercussions in sex.

Part of me says that Linda would be better off with someone like Paul (Leora & Paul) because of his laziness and boring life which would match how Linda has been over the last year or so. Another part of me says that Linda needs someone like Elon (Sophia, Elon, Claudia apartment on VHTV) and his big salami/schlong/dong/weapon of mass destruction which he uses quite often each day. Elon does give his female women lots of attention and even enjoys the men and their cocks and asses (he is bisexual). Also, I think Linda would benefit from some female friends for someone to talk with AND partake of some lesbian sex. Linda and Tibor are quite distant of late but still having the odd occasional sex does add to the confusion of what is happening. Nice of RLC to let us speculate until the lights are turned out. I don't think Linda really knows what she wants and could be what bothers Tibor and has caused him to change. They go from common ground to uncommon ground. 

12 hours ago, redhead2183 said:

It is odd how they've packed up a lot of stuff and then just... stopped? 

Were it just one peron's belongings I might get it. But it's not. 

I think it would be good if RLC would replace the two, but one should not be too happy to fast. It could be that they just put away the winter clothes to make room for the summer. If I remember correctly, and don't confuse it with another apartment, they have done that in the past. 

Nevertheless, an move out would be an important step for RLC. L&T have simply become too old for the project. It needs young and more active people in the apartments. 

28 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I think it would be good if RLC would replace the two, but one should not be too happy to fast. It could be that they just put away the winter clothes to make room for the summer. If I remember correctly, and don't confuse it with another apartment, they have done that in the past. 

Nevertheless, an move out would be an important step for RLC. L&T have simply become too old for the project. It needs young and more active people in the apartments. 

Your version of RLC is what we are currently being subjected to.  It's shit.  Never have there been so many people complaining about the complete lack of content.  Nobody cares what you think any longer.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Your version of RLC is what we are currently being subjected to.  It's shit.  Never have there been so many people complaining about the complete lack of content.  Nobody cares what you think any longer.

Linda and Tibor have simply gotten old. It has always been clear to me that it needs young, good-looking and, above all, active residents. 

If it were up to me, RLC would immediately throw out all do nothings and replace them with active couples. 😁

However, this also applies to the GoV apartments. 

1 hour ago, maxfactor said:

The only thing that matters are boobs.