Linda & Tibor (2023) #2

Pete1960

2 minutes ago, caravan83 said:

much better if she shared the flat with Kitty, and brought back friends,worth the subs then.

Great idea but Kitty comes with Smith and they are planning to get married. But I'll believe it when she says it.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Brimby said:

Linda is the reason I sub, without her RLC are dead to me. Whatever is going on its a sad moment. Get Kitty to share apartment with Linda and I bloody hell will pay double. 😄

Can you imagine Linda, Kitty and Leora all sharing a place? Shit, the site would blow up!

Well guys, Kitty would probably love to come back to the site but she says they have yet to call her about it. So perhaps you could contact support and put in a word.

I just hope Linda stays. I am willing to bet she would be a very powerful woman in her own right.

• Haha 1

If Linda and Tibor leave , it will be more than visible  that the “ RLC Prague hub “ isn’t working as might RLC was expecting when they seem to invest a lot with new apartments and fresh tenants .. In less than a month , two apartments have closed , if this couple leaves will mark the 3rd , we have Esenia and Dima living in a “ hole “ , one more ( lesbian ) couple which is one of the worst ever appeared , I would say that the RLC people in Prague need to really step up their game there … I think Masha should visit and put some order there … after all , we still have Dina living in Prague .. give her one apartment as single  and let the people easily subscribe for that beauty .. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, jugghead said:

Listen, I love Leora but that apartment is getting stale. I'll bet I could replay a bate to you that she did and you couldn't tell if it was from last week or last year.

I hope Linda stays if this is a breakup. But, I don't wish for her to be hurt, either. Tibor at least has a few things going on and he may not be able to support them but he is trying to live his dream. Unfortunately it is his dream and he needs to make it their dream. Again all of what I say is total speculation, but we all know something is very wrong there.

So if it is the Linda apartment, mayyyybbbeee her sister could stay in the guest room.

I can dream.🤣

Thats so true about Leora. Could be yesterday bate, could be 2 years ago

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, upyourass said:

They kissed briefly when Linda left. I am starting to believe they put up an act to boost views.....it works

You maybe right, she was fairly affectionate towards him a day or two ago, running her fingers in his hair, resting her hand arm on his shoulder when talking to him,  which kinds of surprised me, she is usually as affectionate as a corpse, but with an amazing figure. :) 
One day on a packing frenzy, next not so much. Who know what is going on,(well apart from them) :)  kind of surprised nobody watching can speak Czech, a spot of translation would help about now.   Thanks for the update, it all helps us lesser mortals who don't have a sub. :) 

• Like 1