Linda & Tibor (2023) #2

Pete1960

27 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

It is called speculation and generally means nothing to the participants. That is what this forum is about. Compliment, criticize and make suggestions or what might be happening or happen but that's it. Tenants control their beat. I always thought that Linda can be somewhat like Leora and work the cams for more bonus money but not possible. Will they soon leave RLC? Looks like it but not in a hurry yet.

I get it. Keep going.

They both start to irritate me, if you cant stand being together, why bother. Never was a fan of Tibor...Too slick, like a car salesman. Good talker, if he talks, she listens (and swallows). He is always right (he thinks), hard worker too, but only for Tibor. Linda, ........loved her at first for being Linda. Now her daily routine irritates me...cant watch this anymore, now I only see a pair of Beautiful walking udders. Hope she stays alone in this app to make a buck for herself, furthermore I dont see any other skills. Where they might go, I wish them well, but I think that RLC had To much of an impact on there (short) marriage....hope I am wrong.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, upyourass said:

They both start to irritate me, if you cant stand being together, why bother. Never was a fan of Tibor...Too slick, like a car salesman. Good talker, if he talks, she listens (and swallows). He is always right (he thinks), hard worker too, but only for Tibor. Linda, ........loved her at first for being Linda. Now her daily routine irritates me...cant watch this anymore, now I only see a pair of Beautiful walking udders. Hope she stays alone in this app to make a buck for herself, furthermore I dont see any other skills. Where they might go, I wish them well, but I think that RLC had To much of an impact on there (short) marriage....hope I am wrong.

I understand your frustrations brother. But time will march on. I guess we will see.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, jugghead said:

I meant to rebut your comments but i got caught up in all the other things going on. I may have made a mistake in that it was arrogant of me to assume I solely created any users to post more often here. That was wrong.

But it is this statement I made:

"I do believe she understands now what we have been saying here. MORE TOPLESS LINDA!!! haha"

Since the day I said that, and others chimed in, Linda has made a point to spend a small amount of time topless putzing around the apartment every day since. And I know because I was hoping for a long time for her to do it, and she did not. The others that chimed in have been very positive to say they liked that she did that. And since that time our collective have enjoyed to watch her for that period of time in her day.

When I talk about the "me too" guys I mean people like you and some others that, for some reason, want to put a damper on our happiness that she is taking this action for our benefit.

A very good answer and fair opinion, very much respected by my side. I don’t want to put any negativity , I would be crazy as a man not liking Linda but I am here at CamCaps and i watch RLC obviously for the real life incidents that offers but mostly to be entertained and not feel sad and bitter for a tenant . Linda and Tibor have been one of the best , a legendary RLC couple but nowadays it is not smiles and good feelings watching them , this is all I am saying ( which is as always my own opinion and personal point of view ) . 

I want to see Linda enjoying her life again , smiling , being crazy , spontaneous , I don’t see this now , it is mostly an unhappy and sad face expression . And this is why I think that maybe going away from the cameras words might rejuvenate their relationship . I don’t think that Linda reads the forum, her latest topless parading is considered mostly a coincidence by myself but I might be completely wrong .. Can it be some last gasps of viewership ( we can agree that all tenants check their viewership ) for some last good money before moving out to the real world ? 

Don’t get me wrong that I want to disturb anyone’s pleasure of watching this couple but i think it is always more than fair knowing when to move on and preserve a legacy .. there’s no point to be remember for the sadness but for the greatness the couple gave us with sharing their private moments . It is an exactly  the same with Leora and Paul and Nelly and Bogdan .. look the refresh we have with Venera and Lion for example or even the surrounding mystery of Elli and Vencel . Life needs to move on even for as us viewers of what we would like to watch.  

• Like 2

10 hours ago, ddhm said:

A very good answer and fair opinion, very much respected by my side. I don’t want to put any negativity , I would be crazy as a man not liking Linda but I am here at CamCaps and i watch RLC obviously for the real life incidents that offers but mostly to be entertained and not feel sad and bitter for a tenant . Linda and Tibor have been one of the best , a legendary RLC couple but nowadays it is not smiles and good feelings watching them , this is all I am saying ( which is as always my own opinion and personal point of view ) . 

I want to see Linda enjoying her life again , smiling , being crazy , spontaneous , I don’t see this now , it is mostly an unhappy and sad face expression . And this is why I think that maybe going away from the cameras words might rejuvenate their relationship . I don’t think that Linda reads the forum, her latest topless parading is considered mostly a coincidence by myself but I might be completely wrong .. Can it be some last gasps of viewership ( we can agree that all tenants check their viewership ) for some last good money before moving out to the real world ? 

Don’t get me wrong that I want to disturb anyone’s pleasure of watching this couple but i think it is always more than fair knowing when to move on and preserve a legacy .. there’s no point to be remember for the sadness but for the greatness the couple gave us with sharing their private moments . It is an exactly  the same with Leora and Paul and Nelly and Bogdan .. look the refresh we have with Venera and Lion for example or even the surrounding mystery of Elli and Vencel . Life needs to move on even for as us viewers of what we would like to watch.  

Of course, I agree with what you are saying as far as them moving on if it helps their relationship. I am a bit selfish but not so much as to allow harm to come to anyone's life just because it benefits me. The thing that I worry about is that we would assume too much (and I can be bad at that too) and being in these apartments actually has nothing to do with their personal lives. In this case, I can't tell. The jury is still out on it.

However, I do know what happened with Kitty and Smith from her own words, and their problems had zero to do with the cameras. In fact, she loved it and misses it very much. Also, his problems were all because of what happened outside the apartment. He would be jealous of her when they went out, and rightfully so as you know. He would surely have preferred she stayed in the apartment where he could keep an eye on her. I would surmise that they will continue to have the types of anger problems we witnessed and if they actually marry, those problems will get worse. I am sure they may never return to RLC because I think RLC has no tolerance for their violent arguments. IF Kitty drops Smith's ass there may be an outside chance for her return.