Linda & Tibor (2023) #2

Pete1960

25 minutes ago, ddhm said:

People started posting here simply because elsewhere there’s nothing to contribute .

Well, it worked, suckered you into posting your long winded philosophies in here

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Pete1960 said:

Well, it worked, suckered you into posting your long winded philosophies in here

No interest elsewhere for a debate , philosophies are always good to exercise the brain and when get old not to suffer from dementia 😂🤣😛

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, jugghead said:

Damn bro. You just fucked up my "pissed off posts" shit.

How the hell are you?

I'm good Jugg thx...just not much interest in the RLC proceedings these days. Hopefully that will change when the current crop of Barca girls are replaced...🤞

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, switch said:

time for RLC to press the offline button for good, if you want depress just watch this apartment

I watch this apt whenever i need to SMILE!! Linda's sweet melons are the best ever on RLC!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

9 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm good Jugg thx...just not much interest in the RLC proceedings these days. Hopefully that will change when the current crop of Barca girls are replaced...🤞

Well, we are inherently an unhappy bunch. Something I've learned these many years. I do believe RLC has tried very hard to please everyone but we are such bastards LOL!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, jugghead said:

Well, we are inherently an unhappy bunch. Something I've learned these many years. I do believe RLC has tried very hard to please everyone but we are such bastards LOL!

Be nice if they tried a little harder.