Linda & Tibor (2023) #2

Pete1960

5 hours ago, Howard said:

I assume the cameras going dark is when they got into an argument?  Was there any physical altercations?   I ask because why else would the cameras go 'black'?

The argument was in the morning, after that they went separate ways out of the apartment for the rest of the day. camera's went offline when T was home alone in the afternoon. Morticia 😉 got back much later that night. after a short period (45 mins ? ) camera's went back on. 

T is sucking up to her again, making lunch (preparations)  .........LOL....  and she is so ignorant. He should be giving clinics how to play your wife.  Cant wait to see what gifts he is bringing home next 🤣

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, redhead2183 said:

Looks like a lot more packing has been done - although oddly not in T's office. 

Lots of boxes in the hallway, whilst all of the living room items are now packed away. Think this could be it. 

You  must be right, they are not home either, presumably staying over at their new place, unless they come back really late, it's 02.20 their time. 

• Like 1

Well who knows … maybe ,just recent idea 😂 , RLC relocates them as this apartment comes to an end contractually ? I mean , obviously the right thing to do ( according to what we see the last 1 year and so ) would be for this couple to move on with their lives and try the real life outside the cameras world .. some more days of patience as it seems … Since this will be the first major long time couple that we might be losing , I am expecting from either Linda or both a message on cameras or an indication in any form , in which they would recognize that it was also us the viewers who made them being one of the most enjoyable and loving couples we enjoyed watching .. and also expecting many appreciation messages here at the forum even from members who haven’t posted for years , i think they deserve it . 

• Like 3

If they go I will miss them. It seems sort of obvious that RLC is taking a turn in other directions, what with all the changes just days ago. I only hope they are both happy. I worry about Linda and not so much about Tibor. He has his shit together enough to survive anything but I would hate to see her suffer. She is not at all like Kitty, whose wounds were self-inflicted (sorry, Kitty). Linda is a sweet lady. We all know this from years of watching her/them.

If the direction is to move on from the Linda/Tibor types I am not sure I like it. There are already tool many bimbos and bimbo apartments here imho. Any way, I guess time will tell. Maybe good things will happen for them and us.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Well who knows … maybe ,just recent idea 😂 , RLC relocates them as this apartment comes to an end contractually ? I mean , obviously the right thing to do ( according to what we see the last 1 year and so ) would be for this couple to move on with their lives and try the real life outside the cameras world .. some more days of patience as it seems … Since this will be the first major long time couple that we might be losing , I am expecting from either Linda or both a message on cameras or an indication in any form , in which they would recognize that it was also us the viewers who made them being one of the most enjoyable and loving couples we enjoyed watching .. and also expecting many appreciation messages here at the forum even from members who haven’t posted for years , i think they deserve it . 

Relocation sounds great to me, finger crossed you're correct. ::) :) 

1 hour ago, Zorro0 said:

Relocation sounds great to me, finger crossed you're correct. ::) 🙂

It has never been done before unless the tenants leave and return. At this point I have little faith that if they leave they will ever return.

• Like 1