Linda & Tibor (2023) #2

Pete1960

22 hours ago, Howard said:

Originally for Paul and Leora, their goal was to be on cams for two years (free rent and a small stipen) and then move.  Turned out Leora was more an exhibitionist then she knew!  Also turned out 10..11 years later, her life hasn't changed (what a waste!).

Everyone needs life experiences to get the most out of what's given you (and what is available to take)  For her and Paul, they remain in2013. 10+ years of their lives with minimal internal growth.

The price will be paid ( and we won’t be witnessing it .. ) when they get out in the real world .. at least Linda and Tibor seem to have realized that it is time to move on and perhaps ( if there’s a problem in their marriage ) save it . 

11 hours ago, rlcdude69 said:

they have almost doubled in size since covid had died down, that should prove they are real 

Linda always had the best tits, but now RLC would be hard-pressed to find bigger.

Kitty wanted bigger boobs than she has now, but her doctor told her she had to go in increments. I often wonder what would have happened if she had gotten that bigger size adjustment.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Howard said:

Linda's tits have doubled in size (or Linda has doubled in size?) 🤣

Seriously, her 15-20 lb weight gain the past two years has mostly gone to her chest and thighs (I'm not judging). But much of that has to do with sitting herself on the couch with the TV remote in one hand and her cell phone in the other hand.  She isn't much of a snacker. Her laziness contributes to her weight gain.

That's a bit harsh. Let me watch video of you over ten years and judge you as well. I am sure I would find some issues.

I would think her genes are what caused the weight gain, not to mention her mental well-being.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jugghead said:

Linda always had the best tits, but now RLC would be hard-pressed to find bigger.

Kitty wanted bigger boobs than she has now, but her doctor told her she had to go in increments. I often wonder what would have happened if she had gotten that bigger size adjustment.

she seems to be having the time of her life in dubai at the moment {kitty},i wonder if she took her arabic "guy" up on his offer to visit??

20 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

she seems to be having the time of her life in dubai at the moment {kitty},i wonder if she took her arabic "guy" up on his offer to visit??

Yeah, who knows. When last I knew she had to let him down easy. If Smith and her are arguing like before it's possible but I'm not surethey still are.

Goddamn Linda! I saw what you did today! Just.....WOW!

I don't know what is going on but I love it! And I don't care who trolls me for saying it. I'm doubling down. Please continue this and I will watch you every day.

6 hours ago, ddhm said:

The price will be paid ( and we won’t be witnessing it .. ) when they get out in the real world .. at least Linda and Tibor seem to have realized that it is time to move on and perhaps ( if there’s a problem in their marriage ) save it . 

Unless Leora wants to be a stay-at-home partner, I'd be interested to know what she puts down on her resume for the 10 years shes been in there to explain work. 

56 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Goddamn Linda! I saw what you did today! Just.....WOW!

I don't know what is going on but I love it! And I don't care who trolls me for saying it. I'm doubling down. Please continue this and I will watch you every day.

What did I miss ? 🤨

• Upvote 1

But serious, I love that shit. That is why I came to RLC in the first place: to see a beautiful woman in her natural environment. Everybody wants to talk about, she is just a pair of tits and they shouldn't be here. It's not normal. Bro, then explain normal to me. I have lived enough years to know that there is not one goddamn person can explain what living a normal life is. Normal life doesn't exist. If you can tell me what that means then bring it. Some of you know who you are. If you are here you are not normal. So get off your high horse and...

End of rant

• Like 4

6 hours ago, redhead2183 said:

Unless Leora wants to be a stay-at-home partner, I'd be interested to know what she puts down on her resume for the 10 years shes been in there to explain work. 

a Master! Bater  and will get work on a fishing boat 

• Haha 1