Martina & Alberto - 2023 #3

Noldus

Is it possible to maintain sexual autonomy and be in a relationship? For Martina, yes. For Alberto, apparently no. While I celebrate the agency that Martina takes for herself and still manages to co-habit with her sexual partner Alberto, there seems to be something amiss. While it is admirable to observe this skill of diplomacy in a woman, it is disheartening and sad to see a man like Alberto who has seemingly lost that exact same attribute. For Alberto to be reluctant. or fearful in some way, to touch or show intimacy to the person that he has been spending time with lately is an example of that loss. Given his status in the relationship with Martina, it is not a good look. JMHO. 

• Like 1

Hello gang,

Follow back and I will explain my absence since the beginning of the year a little later..a rather sad story.

But in the meantime, let's have a little fun: 

• After so much time without sex, I think Alberto is going to start making web dreams again on Elena...and he's going to have to explain himself to Martina why Elena has cum on her...Alberto is going to start his puberty again

Sweet dream my boy !!!!

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, philo said:

He tried to pull her to him again at 7:00am. She declined. So there is no misunderstanding about what the ask is and the answer seems to be no at this time.

Maybe she dislikes morning breath.   Cracking Up Lol GIF

• Haha 1

Instead of trying to rub her legs and thighs, I think that Alberto should compliment her tits and try and give them a rub. Because they seem to be her best asset, they may also be her weak spot.

• Upvote 1

I know there will be folk on both sides of this issues, but I'm rooting for the boy. I want to see Alberto make a big score with this girl. It will do so much for his esteem if he is successful. 

• Haha 1