Martina & Alberto - 2023 #3

Noldus

3 hours ago, Moosecini said:

Ha ha! Joke is on you!  He's boiling water and sterilizing tools to perform the surgery himself!! 🤣  He likes to play doctor!

You don't know what nonsense you're talking...

9 minutes ago, Adalbert said:
Sure I can read but I'm sorry the only thing I'm going to say is that the situation she's in isn't funny. The rest is too private

you're not there and  Alberto is and they are on camera so they can deal with it as if you had no knowledge of it at all and you need to chill the fuck out and mind your own business.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Adalbert said:
Sure I can read but I'm sorry the only thing I'm going to say is that the situation she's in isn't funny. The rest is too private

Granted, what she's going through isn't funny.  As for privacy... as much as it's uncomfortable to watch, it's part of the lives in that apartment, RLC participants or otherwise.  No different than any other unfortunate incident, like Smith beating on Kitty.  We'd rather not see that, and I'm sure we'd rather she would not have to suffer, but it is what it is.  The joke was about Alberto and the previous lunch comment, not specifically her.  Just trying to lighten it up a bit.

2 hours ago, Moosecini said:

Granted, what she's going through isn't funny.  As for privacy... as much as it's uncomfortable to watch, it's part of the lives in that apartment, RLC participants or otherwise.  No different than any other unfortunate incident, like Smith beating on Kitty.  We'd rather not see that, and I'm sure we'd rather she would not have to suffer, but it is what it is.  The joke was about Alberto and the previous lunch comment, not specifically her.  Just trying to lighten it up a bit.

Thanks for your clarification.

2 hours ago, maxfactor said:

you're not there and  Alberto is and they are on camera so they can deal with it as if you had no knowledge of it at all and you need to chill the fuck out and mind your own business.

You have no idea what is going on....so you should do what you told me to do and get chilled...😉

• Upvote 1