Suggestion Board

Woof

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, this thread gets fucked up as well...

But anyway, I want to aal you guys something.

Is it ok with you guys if I delete "new" thread with "look they are fucking but I dont have a password "threads"

We need to get things organised, and now its just sh*t!

Tell me what you guys think About it.

I'm in agreement.  That thread looks like a subtle way of 'begging' for a password.  We also need organization.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kevinbsam7

Like the new look. DONT like the removal of the 'most recent posts to the forum' button. Now we have to go into all the threads to see what's been going on, rather than just skimming the last 100 posts. Please put it back!

Like the new look. DONT like the removal of the 'most recent posts to the forum' button. Now we have to go into all the threads to see what's been going on, rather than just skimming the last 100 posts. Please put it back!

Its back. Thanks for the suggestion.

Its back. Thanks for the suggestion.

The "unread posts" link is okay.  I can get used to it.  But I prefer the "unread posts since your last visit" link.

To avoid unnecessary annoying new threads like "I need a password" "their having sex now someone record pleeeeese" Why not make it that new members

have to reply to five existing posts before they can start a new thread. Maybe that way they will see how the board runs before posting.

I'm not message board savvy so I don't know how it works

Also any language will do - If you cant understand it, use a web translator!

• 2 weeks later...

I have maybe a suggestion.

When you see the welcome board at the start, you have at the right a button to hide that complete category.

Maybe we can do that what the household section to?

What i mean is:

I never look at the Alina-Anton household, or scripts and video links, so maybe if there is a button to hide them from my board?

Would be awesomoe, tell me what you guys think

Archived