B1 - General Topic 2023 #7 (April)

1 minute ago, FrankZabba said:

from what you made bold in my post

Well done, Sherlock! 🕵🏻‍♂️

Caught with the pants down. Or in Gina and Nelly's cases: Caught (short) with the pants up.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Of the two women, one was intentional and the other accidental: She went to a party of a mutual friend and met the first one because she was curious about the women I found attractive. They both were drunk and ended up in the bathroom together at the same time. The second woman joined an organization that she was a member of. They became friends and ended up in her husbands bed after a lingerie shopping spree. (I didn't even know that she was married).   

1 minute ago, philo said:

Of the two women, one was intentional and the other accidental: She went to a party of a mutual friend and met the first one because she was curious about the women I found attractive. They both were drunk and ended up in the bathroom together at the same time. The second woman joined an organization that she was a member of. They became friends and ended up in her husbands bed after a lingerie shopping spree. (I didn't even know that she was married).   

women are so approachable by other women!  i think the woman that had the two women is a down right studly woman.  wish it was that easy for everybody lol.

This conversation has led me to think about this: Our cultures are bound up in bi-nary thinking. Either someone is this or someone is that. My experience is that human beings are full spectrum...from one extreme to the other. will all of the steps covered in between. So, when the society labels  someone, that label often sticks. The data that only x% of women are lesbian, for example, identifies only the women who self-identify as lesbian. If, rather, the data was about how many women have had sex with another woman, then that number would be about ten times greater. 

8 minutes ago, philo said:

This conversation has led me to think about this: Our cultures are bound up in bi-nary thinking. Either someone is this or someone is that. My experience is that human beings are full spectrum...from one extreme to the other. will all of the steps covered in between. So, when the society labels  someone, that label often sticks. The data that only x% of women are lesbian, for example, identifies only the women who self-identify as lesbian. If, rather, the data was about how many women have had sex with another woman, then that number would be about ten times greater. 

a.i. (artificial intelligence is fixing to be full spectrum, and with that, i'm going to bed. goodnight!

I ike Shantal, but she needs to stop showering in the dark. It looks silly, and she's seen naked anyway.

Hopefully, this will change with time, when she gets more used to things and stops caring.

She is quite a tease (she dresses quite revealing) while being prudish at the same time. An interesting combination, but will get exasperating if she keeps those tricks up.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

I ike Shantal, but she needs to stop showering in the dark. It looks silly, and she's seen naked anyway.

Hopefully, this will change with time, when she gets more used to things and stops caring.

I prefer to be more direct and say it's stupid to take a bath with the lights off. She might as well have washed with a bathing suit on, many did it and then began to wash naked. And so she avoid keeping the lights off.

• Like 1

il y a 15 minutes, Brokk! a dit :

I prefer to be more direct and say it's stupid to take a bath with the lights off. She might as well have washed with a bathing suit on, many did it and then began to wash naked. And so she avoid keeping the lights off.

I would like showering with a bathing suit even less, though...