B1 - General Topic 2023 #7 (April)

38 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

First night and Mariam put her night dress in the private restroom. Great start. 🙄

It looks like RLC 2.0 has the same weaknesses as RLC 0.0.  I just saw Shantal making a tent to hide in. 

Also, Of the new couples, there is only one "home" at the moment. 

Well, at least I haven't clicked on the RLC recommendation to "reactivate subscription" yet.  

It would have been really great if RLC could finally return to the good old days. What a pity. 

3 hours ago, corvette84 said:

More blown up lips? Wtf is wrong with these girls?

You need to make a trip in the Balkan’s peninsula and have a look how the Serbians , Croatians   Romanians , Bulgarians and for sure Greek women look nowadays .. Around 22-23 , nearly a 50% of girls will proceed to lips enhancement .. perhaps they feel by trying to do something “ more “ , they can beat the competition or have more followers at their socials or simply satisfy their vanity .. women it is

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

You need to make a trip in the Balkan’s peninsula and have a look how the Serbians , Croatians   Romanians , Bulgarians and for sure Greek women look nowadays .. Around 22-23 , nearly a 50% of girls will proceed to lips enhancement .. perhaps they feel by trying to do something “ more “ , they can beat the competition or have more followers at their socials or simply satisfy their vanity .. women it is

That's sad. I'm sure most of them looked better before.

• Upvote 1