B7 - General Topic 2023 #8 (April)

These two girls will be the ā€œ must see ā€œ of the summer if Mama and Papa allow them to be as of their first marvelous day . Finally a refreshment , two beautiful , crazy , full of energy and smiles , appetite to be seen and show on cameras , no hesitations , exactly as two girls should be in such a place .. enjoy the maximum their ā€œ holidays ā€œ while working , making money and living their young lives at maximum joy ā€¦ RLC hits finally jackpot .Ā 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

And the best thing is that they set the standards high for the others , either they will follow even 50% being also active or choose a boring Zhanna / Serafima life and inevitably all lights will be on these row fantastic women ā€¦ letā€™s see .. And Dylan , pff , if he goes out clubbing and flirts , prepare for some visitors in the summer .. RLC seems to be slightly back on track with these 3 ..Ā 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

These two girls will be the ā€œ must see ā€œ of the summer if Mama and Papa allow them to be as of their first marvelous day . Finally a refreshment , two beautiful , crazy , full of energy and smiles , appetite to be seen and show on cameras , no hesitations , exactly as two girls should be in such a place .. enjoy the maximum their ā€œ holidays ā€œ while working , making money and living their young lives at maximum joy ā€¦ RLC hits finally jackpot .Ā 

RLC needs them so I hope that the Golden Couple let them do whatever they want as long as they doesn't bother the neighborhood.

Bogdan must be really quiet because he already fucked things up.

il y a 5 minutes, FrankZabba a ditĀ :

from what i've seen since i got home in the past 30 minutes, this dylan guy and the two girls are definitely not strangers to one another.Ā  a good plant by rlc, they do the same thing every time.

Maybe not, but they're also too flirty to have known each other for long.

Except for the two girls: they seem long time friends (maybe with benefits - not sure if they are bi -, but certainly close enough to share a 1 person bath tub - but even straight girls can be like that when they're good friends).

I think they are either (almost) total strangers to Dylan, or met very recently just before starting RLC. Maybe all, or a lot of, the new tenants were introduced to one another shortly before they joined?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Seems a nice Guy but does a little too much ...Ā 

Sorry but he'sĀ a dick...and he'll prove it sooner rather than later. If he doesn'tĀ already know them he's way overĀ  familiar having just met them. But the girlsĀ aren't exactly helping matters. I hope it doesn't come back to bite them on their pretty littleĀ arses...šŸ˜¬

...Ā and I'm not one of these who rips every RLC guy to bits. I've just gotĀ a bad feelingĀ about this particular guy...šŸ™„

• Upvote 3