Eliska and Pepik (2023) #1

Noldus

25 minutes ago, moos54 said:

only passed out on the couch 

she hasn't been drinking since they got back to that apartment

I only saw her drinking a small bottle of beer. At least it looked like a beer. Also I don't follow this apartment that much so I don't know for sure that was only a bottle.

18 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

She's a closet alcoholic

If you mean, once an alcoholic always an...

true 

but that saying goes for anyone that has fought through whatever addiction they had

I am painfully aware that once I open RLC, I sink into the warm waters of shallowness because I don't understand the languages and the beauty of the female meat suit 

but if I had one wish to give of many😊

I wish, she never let her wonderful body get engulfed with the terror of alcohol or any other addiction

except bating with lots of light and legs open😜

what can I say, I'm shallow and it's my wish

• Upvote 1

She does still drink, I have seen it, she hides it. One morning straight out of bed she was drinking. I don’t know if this happens often but it does happen.

I think she is incredibly cute, hopefully it doesn’t go too far. I hoped she would flick the bean while she was studying though. Exams in my time consisted of lots of masturbation in between studying 😂

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Fritzhonka said:

I hoped she would flick the bean while she was studying though. Exams in my time consisted of lots of masturbation in between studying 😂

yep, I just keep hoping

lol let one go while studying made studying much easier