Eliska and Pepik (2023) #1

Noldus

15 minutes ago, Aaaltekf said:

Ah, I haven't been here for so long, maybe it's their new names

RLC forgot they had Eliska & Pepik a couple of years back and just inserted the wrong name.  Once the error was brought to their attention they changed it from Thea & Zeke to Eliska & Pepik.   Maybe iif thy have another couple they'll give them the Thea & Zeke moniker as we all know RLC does not use the Tenants actual given name. 

56 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Thea & Zeke was Eliska & Pepik.  RLC just inserted the wrong names.  

A error on RLC's part where the right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing.

I wonder if they accidentally put up their real names 😀

4 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Thea & Zeke was Eliska & Pepik.  RLC just inserted the wrong names.  

A error on RLC's part where the right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing.

Many possibilities that  this is the new names for the couple who will be joining the empty apartment perhaps of the soon ( ? ) to depart Linda and Tibor . I don’t think they assign just names to tenants without the tenants know , so , it might be a hint for already new tenants or a possibility opening even a new apartment soon . Let’s see . 

15 minutes ago, Noldus said:

We'll see if she still hides her wine bottles in the cupboards

Pff ..how right .. and this was the reason I think that they left , it was kind of a “ mental “ issue . 

To try and better understand yesterday's changes:

All three non-Spanish apartments that were updated yesterday are recycled apartments.  There is no recently vacated, non-Spanish apartment that is still empty.

If Thea and Zeke were prematurely announced as new participants for a non-Spanish apartment , they will either replace an existing participant couple, or have a new apartment.

If Thea and Zeke are assigned to a Spanish apartment, this will be a new apartment.

6 minutes ago, moules said:

All three non-Spanish apartments that were updated yesterday are recycled apartments.  There is no recently vacated, non-Spanish apartment that is still empty.

If Thea and Zeke were prematurely announced as new participants for a non-Spanish apartment , they will either replace an existing participant couple, or have a new apartment.

If Thea and Zeke are assigned to a Spanish apartment, this will be a new apartment.

like others have stated, i believe rlc made a mistake in all the haste and used their real names by accident.

21 minutes ago, moules said:

I believe T&Z are going to take L&T's apartment.

• Sad 2