​ Ulyana, Harley (2023) #1

Noldus

1 hour ago, RdKing said:

Oh! She's no longer a general?? 🤣

I am impressed and humbled that you remember my posts 😁😌 You say it , the replays are back on and already make the difference 😝 , sit back and enjoy what (both ) will be doing .. 

Out of nowhere incidents with Harley , a new guy for her , clearly she plays men the way she wishes 😂 , I can’t be more satisfied seeing that she’s indeed the X-Factor 😉😏… I won’t understand so easily to be honest on the other hand her guys selection , in my humble opinion , she has been seen with average type of looking men when she could for sure be around much much better .. perhaps her first one was the “ nicest “ of them all , the second guy ( and the one we saw the first two nights in the new apartment ) and this one , they looked one step down of her league .. it was the same with Lavika at times and her guys selection .. let’s see but the warm up from this apartment is happening exactly as these two amazing girls have in mind 😉😉

19 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Out of nowhere incidents with Harley , a new guy for her , clearly she plays men the way she wishes 😂 , I can’t be more satisfied seeing that she’s indeed the X-Factor 😉😏… I won’t understand so easily to be honest on the other hand her guys selection , in my humble opinion , she has been seen with average type of looking men when she could for sure be around much much better .. perhaps her first one was the “ nicest “ of them all , the second guy ( and the one we saw the first two nights in the new apartment ) and this one , they looked one step down of her league .. it was the same with Lavika at times and her guys selection .. let’s see but the warm up from this apartment is happening exactly as these two amazing girls have in mind 😉😉

Don't thing so friend to me it look like he was playing with her. He entered the apartment and went strait grabbing her ass and tits, laid her on the bed and moved her how ever he wished. 🤣

Edited by thinga69

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

Don't thing so friend to me it look like he was playing with her. He entered the apartment and went strait grabbing her ass and tits, laid her on the bed and moved her how ever he wished. 🤣

Let’s see when he visits or reappears  again , one thing is for sure , this apartment won’t let anyone down 😉

On 4/16/2023 at 12:45 PM, thinga69 said:

She had a very heated conversation over the phone yesterday and she even cried so I guess that she's in the mood. I agree that also could be that she's more "real life" now.

oh oh another veteran   

but she was and will be a real company girl    she is a true PLEASER 

looking forward to anything she and Harley get into  sexy and fun girls