Noldus

49 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Finally I have a reason to rejoin reallifecam.com

1 hour ago, peterete123 said:

thanks RLC for bringing us back to Ulyana

Happy I Love You GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

Back as roomates 🥰

There’s only one thing for sure .. that this time , we will be finally watch the full potential of these two girls . Ulyana didn’t have her best stay due to so many problems the last time we saw her on cameras , Harley was treated like shit by RLC but it is so obvious the popularity of these two girls and that’s why they are back . Expect parties , visitors , friends visiting , we will be seeing for sure again at a point Olivia and Fiora , the scenarios with these two girls are endless . I think these two girls are simply one of the smartest moves because they both love , respect and enjoy the opportunity of being RLC employees .. and this is what counts the most , having tenants respecting their employer but above all , us , the paying subscribers . 

Ulyana being back looks gorgeous , she lost some kilos , you can see her slowly becoming a woman from the little “ innocent explosive “ girl we first saw nearly 5 years ago … and Harley , where we should start with the dynamic she showed , as she had no hesitation to do all on cameras .. thee two girls , are must see for as long as they stay .. and I hope it lasts for a very  very very long time . 

• Upvote 2

Finally, Ulyana and Harley got a nice new apartment. They really deserve that especially Harley who was treated BADLY by RLC in B6.

It makes sense to me that Ulyana & Harley share an apartment together because they are close friends as Fiora & Olivia are close friends.  I guess it didn't work out well when Harley and Fiora shared B6 together.  

Does anyone know if Olivia and Fiora are still in Barcelona ??  and if Fiora is still with her boyfriend ??

• Upvote 1

Harley soonest loose time bringing her private life inside the apartment , finally tenants whi understand , respect and appreciate the concept , the viewers , their employer , tenants who show what RLC should be . 

It seema that the guy is Harley’s boyfriend and he doesn’t seem to agree with Harley’s “new job “ , but obviously , we men , we always surrender .. let’s see how fast Harley will persuade him to get accustomed and used to the cameras as this is now the place that he will be spending time when Harley isn’t most probably at his place … of course , curious to see if this guy is one more “ toy “ for Harley like she used to have when we first met her 😊😇😉😏 … and waiting for the one and only little Ulyana to bring on cameras her own private life .. 

1 hour ago, badboylovesgirls said:

Finally, Ulyana and Harley got a nice new apartment. They really deserve that especially Harley who was treated BADLY by RLC in B6.

It makes sense to me that Ulyana & Harley share an apartment together because they are close friends as Fiora & Olivia are close friends.  I guess it didn't work out well when Harley and Fiora shared B6 together.  

Does anyone know if Olivia and Fiora are still in Barcelona ??  and if Fiora is still with her boyfriend ??

Fiora seems to be in Malta , no signs of Vamp as he must be a Barcelona resident .. Olivia seems having recorded a rap tune , we know that she’s decent in this music and she has been rhyming excellently .. I think we will see them in the future . 

• Thanks 1