B4 - General Topic 2023 #25 (April)

After a week launching RLC 2.0 ,  there’s just a very obvious conclusion that anyone I think has observed .. RLC must have hit a really deep “ rock bottom “ regarding viewership and subscriptions , there was absolutely nothing happening apart from tenants being away and off cameras for days , a zero to none chemistry and an absolute no will for any tenant to interact and develop a friendship or a permanent on cameras relationship with someone so as to make their stay a bit more pleasant . It might be that this was seen because a ) RLC had hired the previous majority of tenants with an intact release after Easter as we saw and that’s why they weren’t willing to do anything or b ) RLC had already planned this since a long long time and they were simply patient to let the time pass by and launch RLC 2.0 

I think that RLC have seen and heard the reactions , I can’t remember for months and months so many negative posts , comments  and reactions concerning their flagship ( B4 ) and also the very long and organized addition of B7 . I think that RLC heard the viewers and is rewarding the majority of them . FINALLY , there’s good mixture of tenants , there are events happening , FINALLY the villas are a reason to watch again , the place like we got to know it ( B4 ) where the impossible could be possible , the glory days that we saw so many tenants rising and appearing on screen , only to become some of the most favorite ever ( Megan , Holly , Loraine to name a few ) . 

RLC is full throttle back , there’s content for everyone , from quiet apartments , to party ones , to complicated and extreme real life on cameras places , to tenants who satisfy every wish and the ones who are still shy and the majority awaits to become the next “ stars “ . 

The best is yet to come , another party event tonight and it LOOKS GREAT with all the teasing 😋😋😈😈😈😈

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, switch said:

she is back since few minutes ago, I don't know where she was the last night

She should have stayed away one more night, just to miss all the drunken crap that will happen later.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

After a week launching RLC 2.0 ,  there’s just a very obvious conclusion that anyone I think has observed .. RLC must have hit a really deep “ rock bottom “ regarding viewership and subscriptions , there was absolutely nothing happening apart from tenants being away and off cameras for days , a zero to none chemistry and an absolute no will for any tenant to interact and develop a friendship or a permanent on cameras relationship with someone so as to make their stay a bit more pleasant . It might be that this was seen because a ) RLC had hired the previous majority of tenants with an intact release after Easter as we saw and that’s why they weren’t willing to do anything or b ) RLC had already planned this since a long long time and they were simply patient to let the time pass by and launch RLC 2.0 

I think that RLC have seen and heard the reactions , I can’t remember for months and months so many negative posts , comments  and reactions concerning their flagship ( B4 ) and also the very long and organized addition of B7 . I think that RLC heard the viewers and is rewarding the majority of them . FINALLY , there’s good mixture of tenants , there are events happening , FINALLY the villas are a reason to watch again , the place like we got to know it ( B4 ) where the impossible could be possible , the glory days that we saw so many tenants rising and appearing on screen , only to become some of the most favorite ever ( Megan , Holly , Loraine to name a few ) . 

RLC is full throttle back , there’s content for everyone , from quiet apartments , to party ones , to complicated and extreme real life on cameras places , to tenants who satisfy every wish and the ones who are still shy and the majority awaits to become the next “ stars “ . 

The best is yet to come , another party event tonight and it LOOKS GREAT with all the teasing 😋😋😈😈😈😈

2nd shitty party in a week and the 100th this year...it will be exactly the same as all the others.  The only interesting thing likely to come is who will hit the bowl head first.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

I appeal once again to this forum to include some sort of head shot picture of each participant along with their name/location, so we know who everyone is.  Especially now that RLC even posted TINY pictures with the new members and now that there are SO many.  It would be appreciated and I don't believe it would be any breach of conduct here anymore.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

2nd shitty party in a week and the 100th this year...it will be exactly the same as all the others.  The only interesting thing likely to come is who will hit the bowl head first.

you have to be completely brainless to like these parties with girls drinking themselves sick

• Like 1