B7 - General Topic 2023 #9 (April)

One last thing before preparing for the sun, the sea and the S..     At HOME FINALLY AGAIN 😋😋😋😎😎🤩🤩

The chat and people who started participating , new or older members who weren’t posting and have been resurfaced sad reactivated , this means that FINALLY RLC did something and has made it interesting .. so many different opinions , theories , thoughts .. this is how the site here CamCaps should also be in good and respectful chats .. I PERSONALLY EMBRACE this change and I hope it gets even wilder and more crazy .. let’s be active and enjoy and “ COMPLAIN “ for the action and not the stupidity of “ NOTHINGNESS “ and paying for a product who had tenants preferring to be outside the cameras and getting paid .. WELL DONE RLC for the change , well done for anyone who appears again in the forum and becomes enjoyable after a long long long time …WELL DONE. 

Just now, ddhm said:

One last thing before preparing for the sun, the sea and the S..     At HOME FINALLY AGAIN 😋😋😋😎😎🤩🤩

The chat and people who started participating , new or older members who weren’t posting and have been resurfaced sad reactivated , this means that FINALLY RLC did something and has made it interesting .. so many different opinions , theories , thoughts .. this is how the site here CamCaps should also be in good and respectful chats .. I PERSONALLY EMBRACE this change and I hope it gets even wilder and more crazy .. let’s be active and enjoy and “ COMPLAIN “ for the action and not the stupidity of “ NOTHINGNESS “ and paying for a product who had tenants preferring to be outside the cameras and getting paid .. WELL DONE RLC for the change , well done for anyone who appears again in the forum and becomes enjoyable after a long long long time …WELL DONE. 

bla bla bla

It's sad that this forum always seems to go this way.  Over the years, I have checked in and out, mostly due to the insulting way that some of the people attack one another.

This is a SHOW site...I don't know what all the complaining is about.  I went to a strip club many years ago and there were a couple of guys that were calling the girls sluts and complaining.  Really?

I don't know what some of you think that RLC is trying to do, other than try to make a living, putting on shows that some people will like enough to subscribe.

If one doesn't like this format, I suggest that they check out some others.

Too much complaining and too much disrespect.  Just Sayin'.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, kris66 said:

bla bla bla

Always justifying my posts that’s why bla bla bla .. I don’t throw a comment here because I simply feel like it .. I will always explain and that’s why the long posts .

• Upvote 1

il y a 1 minute, Manzarek a dit :

LOL. I use the word sluts referring to girls having no respect for their own health and for their "honor" according to what we saw. Please tell me what that says about me?

That you are one of those people that you view sexual "honor" as people did in Victorian times, or before the sexual revolution at least. Note that "slut" is a derogatory slur specifically aimed at women. A word used by judgmental, bigoted, angry, frustrated people. The word implies that a woman with lots of sexual partners is to be despised. More enlightened / liberated people don't agree with that.

Note that there is no such derogatory term for men, even if they have the same amount of sexual partners as those female "sluts" you are referring to. OK, some people do also speak about "male sluts" the same way, but actually it would be preferable if people stopped being judgmental bigots in general, and stop using that word. Especially on a voyeur site, as if the voyeur should feel more morally high and mighty than the people he's watching.

My personal definition of "slut" is one saying more about the person using it: "A 'slut' is a word used for someone with a more interesting sex life than the person using it". 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, kris66 said:

That after being passive for two months.....nahhh I dont buy it!

Well, she seemed to me to be the only one who was really keen on Dylan. 

But all in all, I also think that this evening can clearly be rated as only a show event. As unfortunate as that is. 

• Upvote 2

Largely unrelated to the present commotion, but does anyone know how long beforehand tenants are told it's time to leave? How many days/weeks notice do they receive?

Or do they (or some of them) know from the beginning how long they are going to stay?

5 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

Largely unrelated to the present commotion, but does anyone know how long beforehand tenants are told it's time to leave? How many days/weeks notice do they receive?

Or do they (or some of them) know from the beginning how long they are going to stay?

RLC informed them ahead of time, let know have to go

7 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

They come in on a Visa and the Visa has a date they have to depart.