Hot teachers getting busted

I fully agree. Except for maybe one or two, I had old ladies and grumpy old men for PE coaches. Had I had a track and field coach like her, I would have run behind her all day just to look at her ass in her tight shorts.

My biggest question is... What dumbass kid rats out a teacher that he's having sex with? I read this stuff and just can't figure it out. They want to post pictures for all to see and go blabber-mouthing to all their friends about their hot piece of ass teacher. When I was a teen, I was in great shape and had some really hot girls, but I never bragged about them to anyone for fear they would try to hit them up. I wanted them all to myself. I never did share well with others. Now, I'm just an old bastard that has to pay some young girl for fun.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 6 months later...
On 4/15/2023 at 4:45 AM, TBG 150 said:

My biggest question is... What dumbass kid rats out a teacher that he's having sex with?

Never could figure that one out either. Kids can be well educated but stupid as shit. Best way to learn about sex education. Theory is one thing but practical experience or hands on is always the best way to fully grasp the job at hand. Never happened to me but a few teachers did look tasty. Also, couldn't understand teachers jeopardizing their job just for some sex with a young student when they could get it anywhere else. Too bad they don't have a list of names of non-students willing to offer up their cock to accommodate the horny female teachers or even other professionals that are in dire need of cock and sex. Another term for "safe sex" -ย ย ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘…

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Never could figure that one out either. Kids can be well educated but stupid as shit. Best way to learn about sex education. Theory is one thing but practical experience or hands on is always the best way to fully grasp the job at hand. Never happened to me but a few teachers did look tasty. Also, couldn't understand teachers jeopardizing their job just for some sex with a young student when they could get it anywhere else. Too bad they don't have a list of names of non-students willing to offer up their cock to accommodate the horny female teachers or even other professionals that are in dire need of cock and sex. Another term for "safe sex" -ย ย ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘…

Teachers have to have rocks for brains.ย  They should know a school kid cannot keep their mouths shut.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Teachers have to have rocks for brains.ย  They should know a school kid cannot keep their mouths shut.

Especially now with social media. Professionals can be well educated but stupid as shit too. I guess a woman's clit head can get them horny and in trouble too just like a guy's cock head.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1