B4 - General Topic 2023 #26 (April)

ziza au début a complétent zappé Dylan, puis Asley lui a parlé, ensuite elle s'est mise à coté de lui sur le canapé et s'est collé à lui, comme une chienne en chaleur ! Qu'a pu raconter Ashley je donnerai cher pour le savoir qui manipule qui ? peut-etre combien rapporte un trio dans l'ordre !

il y a 1 minute, ddhm a dit :

Say whatever , I would really like RLC to find a way and introduce Yanai in the villas ( Spanish dance lessons , flirting ) or even Don … Anthony might be whatever but i still think his mind is always around Loraine . 

Don would be great, with all the girls he brings.

Ha ha ha Gloria who is very drunk thought she was pouring up white wine in a big glass in the Kitchen. Ashely saved her from going into coma. It was Tequla LOL
At the same time Dylan and Anthony are outside the Kitchen where Ant constanly say "I dont understand anything" haha..Ant is very confused with Gloria 🙂

35 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

Shantal will spend the night here apparently, but unfortunately (or deliberately?) her sleeping spot is badly covered by the cams... 😞

Would it make a difference is she was in her bed 🤷‍♂️

• Haha 1

The one person who was DEFINITELY missing tonight was Ari, this is a girl belonging to this current group of the villa tenants .. it is also great that shantal seems to be there to enjoy and have a great stay , let’s see how the two jew B1 girls will react to any future villa happenings and if Liza proves to be the weakest link of all of the newcomers . 

• Upvote 2