B1 - General Topic 2023 #8 (April)

6 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Time for another fucking tent bate. This is a fucking joke. All they ever get in B1 now are useless girls.

She did? 🤣🤣🤣…I don’t even bother with this idiot…at least she is miserable tent bating and will be gone soon 🤞

6 minutes ago, joebirch said:

She did? 🤣🤣🤣…I don’t even bother with this idiot…at least she is miserable tent bating and will be gone soon 🤞

Tent bates and showers in the dark with her back to the camera. Why is she even there?

1 minute ago, corvette84 said:

Tent bates and showers in the dark with her back to the camera. Why is she even there?

I don’t know brother, she ain’t worth it…the sad part is that besides the so called pros pretty much everyone is a waste of fucking time 

• Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

This is super annoying!!!! This should be in the RLC rule book!!! Hidden bates and showers,grounds for dismissal,they know what they were getting involved in!

• Upvote 5

I hope I'm mistaken, but with time passing by, Shantal seems to be getting more prude and aware of the cameras instead of less (not even a shower in the dark this morning).

Not a good sign... I would care less if she wasn't one of the sexiest girls on the site... But this is getting frustrating.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

I hope I'm mistaken, but with time passing by, Shantal seems to be getting more prude and aware of the cameras instead of less (not even a shower in the dark this morning).

Not a good sign... I would care less if she wasn't one of the sexiest girls on the site... But this is getting frustrating.

Is just a lack of respect to the subscribers. I don't follow her and for the little that I watched from her I believe you right. 

After the big update is time for RLC to do a good clean up. B2 needs to get rid of Lara and Liza, Valerya & Dio must go and Cheryl & Nikolas must get their shit together.

• Upvote 2