B1 - General Topic 2023 #8 (April)

Does anyone have a guess about where Shantal was all night? She left the masquerade party at B-2 a little after 1:00am and she just got home a little after 10:00am. She seemed tired and sleepy...took a bath...hit the bed... and is now out for probably the next 8 hours.

1 minute ago, yadevol said:

She just had a phone call. Didn't really here it but it was in English.

date tonight at nightclub , he asked her about good nightclub, and she told him u need reservation, he will do it 

• Thanks 2

5 hours ago, philo said:

Does anyone have a guess about where Shantal was all night? She left the masquerade party at B-2 a little after 1:00am and she just got home a little after 10:00am. She seemed tired and sleepy...took a bath...hit the bed... and is now out for probably the next 8 hours.

As we said , she’s a friend of Carlos and Claire who are in Barcelona … 

39 minutes ago, ddhm said:

As we said , she’s a friend of Carlos and Claire who are in Barcelona … 

Thank you for that information. My recollection of Claire is that she was highly skill in her ability to seduce women into her bed and that she would occasionally allow Carlos to participate in their intimacy.  My mind is imagining what Shantal's experience might be with them...especially considering that she only wore two pieces of clothing (not counting her outer shirt) during her nine hour outing.

I recall the evening when Shantals friend Claire and Eva both made out with Kristy and almost instigated a five-way orgy with their respective mates before Kristy decide to avoid it and walked out. I would love to see the return of Eva and Claire to RLC. Eva should loose her boyfriend but Carlos seemed to add a lot to the experience. 

• Haha 1

Hace 10 minutos, filo dijo:

Recuerdo la noche en que la amiga de Shantal, Claire y Eva, se besaron con Kristy y casi instigaron una orgía a cinco con sus respectivas parejas antes de que Kristy decidiera evitarlo y se marchara. Me encantaría ver el regreso de Eva y Claire a RLC. Eva debería perder a su novio, pero Carlos parecía aportar mucho a la experiencia. 

I think you're getting confused with Kylie and Rus...🤷‍♂️

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, philo said:

Thank you for that information. My recollection of Claire is that she was highly skill in her ability to seduce women into her bed and that she would occasionally allow Carlos to participate in their intimacy.  My mind is imagining what Shantal's experience might be with them...especially considering that she only wore two pieces of clothing (not counting her outer shirt) during her nine hour outing.

It doesn’t mean that because Carlos and Claire were a certain kind of tenants , Shantal might be the same ( of course she can be even more adventurous 😂 ) .. I never judge how girls go out , we live in a world that nothing is exaggeration anymore , I think she’s just a normal girl and came in Barcelona to enjoy and have some of the best times ever she could .. I think she will with or without the “ influence and guidance “ of C&C .

14 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It doesn’t mean that because Carlos and Claire were a certain kind of tenants , Shantal might be the same ( of course she can be even more adventurous 😂 ) .. I never judge how girls go out , we live in a world that nothing is exaggeration anymore , I think she’s just a normal girl and came in Barcelona to enjoy and have some of the best times ever she could .. I think she will with or without the “ influence and guidance “ of C&C .

My thoughts were more of a practical nature than philosophical. I like women who don't wear panties and bras so my comment was certainly not intended as a critique. If one is away for a day and a night, sometimes the need to change one's clothing, (whether it is two pieces or six pieces), can become an issue. Given Shantals need for sleep when she returned, I'm guessing that she did not sleep much while she was away. Also given that she often likes to be nude for comfort, I can imagine her in that way while visiting close friends who share a similar experience to her current one. Finally, since I am merely sharing my imaginative thoughts, unless one can occupy my thoughts, there is absolutely no that anyone can debate that.