B4 - General Topic 2023 #28 (April / May)

2 minutes ago, costa049 said:

It's not RLC's faul, it's co-living issues. On the one hand I understand that Aziza and Azura want to sleep, but on the other hand I also understand that they want to party a bit. And Aziza has already made noise when others were seeping. And they all are adults, I'm pretty sure they can solve this on their own.

I didn’t say it is RLC fault , i just say that RLC gets a problem out of nowhere when the girls ( with the big change 3 weeks ago ) seemed to get along pretty well . 

I think we will be finding out the reasons of the argument during the day . 

Just now, jantje1967 said:

A&A; goal accomplished ... music is off😇

Whatever has an action , there’s always a reaction .. Tani is a mystery with this as she’s a friend of Aziza , oh well .. WOMEN 😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I didn’t say it is RLC fault , i just say that RLC gets a problem out of nowhere when the girls ( with the big change 3 weeks ago ) seemed to get along pretty well . 

I think we will be finding out the reasons of the argument during the day . 

As I said, as adults, I believe they will all manage to solve this in the best way, let's hope.

Just now, costa049 said:

As I said, as adults, I believe they will all manage to solve this in the best way, let's hope.

Yes .. it has been a very much improved and fun period for the villas and let’s hope that this today won’t destroy the good times we are currently watching ( especially when it seems we are losing B1 and B2 is clinically dead - Ari can’t save it by herself ) . 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Azura was mad not because of the loud music which she can't hear from her bedroom but she is mad because Zara & Dana were wearing their high heels and hitting the Living room's floor very hard which is my understanding that Azura's bedroom right below the living room. 

What amazes me from this drama and the girls arguing and cat fighting is that some girls who seem nice (such as Zara & Dana) can be really bitches when they fight and argue with other girls. I have seen it before in other fights on RLC.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Yes .. it has been a very much improved and fun period for the villas and let’s hope that this today won’t destroy the good times we are currently watching ( especially when it seems we are losing B1 and B2 is clinically dead - Ari can’t save it by herself ) . 

B1 is in long maintenance already. Let's see what is going on.