B4 - General Topic 2023 #28 (April / May)

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

Zara’s presence is protecting her from any bad image to the viewers .. I don’t think she’s an innocent girl ( I still consider her virgin 🤣 ) .. but just some minutes ago , I think Fagen , it was mentioned that also during their previous stay there was a similar incident .. there are some unwritten rules to be followed when you are sharing an apartment , especially on sleeping times .. as it is said by the majority , let’s hope that they get a good night’s sleep and tomorrow either in the kitchen or at the pool they will sit down like adults and solve the differences .. otherwise , it might be a beginning of not good co existence and as we have seen in the past , it always affect the life of the tenants , one way or the other . 

That's what I'm hoping for. These girls won't forget inconsiderate behavior, will not forget the arguments, will look for ways to exact revenge. A cold chill will fall over the villa, people will be ignored .... no talking except for snide remarks, bitchiness, petty behavior. Clicks (groups) will form, prompting whispers and back stabbing. The true character of the "ladies" will be on display. Drama .... love it!

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

That's what I'm hoping for. These girls won't forget inconsiderate behavior, will not forget the arguments, will look for ways to exact revenge. A cold chill will fall over the villa, people will be ignored .... no talking except for snide remarks, bitchiness, petty behavior. Clicks (groups) will form, prompting whispers and back stabbing. The true character of the "ladies" will be on display. Drama .... love it!

When there's a house full of girls there's always one in the crowd who thinks their shit doesn't stink.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Jalousies, clans, rivalités, non-dits, moqueries, hypocrisies à tous les étages ! Qui peut penser que la villa, c'est le pays de Candy ? "Tout le monde, il est beau, tout le monde, il est gentil" Toutes les filles dans ce lieu sont des garces, des reines des secrets, de la manipulation. La promiscuité, obligatoire, engendre cette ambiance délétère, nauséabonde, explosive… Et le gardien du temple et plutôt un réparateur de robinet et de placard, qui laisse traîner volontiers ses mains  sous les jupes des jeunes filles et le reste, bel exemple… Netflix ne fera jamais plus addictif... Quel que soit le casting !

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Wenn ein Haus voller Mädchen ist, gibt es immer eine in der Menge, die findet, dass ihre Scheiße nicht stinkt.  

Konkurrenzdenken, Stutenbissigkeit und Leben auf engem Raum, Kochen in Gemeinschaftsküchen und Sexneid bei mehrfachem Interesse an der selben Person, Stimmungsschwankungen während des weiblichen Zyklus, eventuelle Hiobsbotschaften aus der Heimat oder Familie und noch einiges mehr hat großen Einfluß auf die Stimmung und das Geschehen in den Villen, aber auch in den Wohnungen. Man kann wenn man will interessante Verhaltensstudien treiben und die Lust am Drama ist für manche Abonnenten ein wesentlicher Grund ihr Abo zu behalten. Aber manchen gehässigen Kommentar haben auch die Mädchen, die aus welchem Grund auch immer nicht die " Leistung " erbringen können oder auch wollen die mehrheitsfähig ist. Dann muß halt schneller ausgetauscht werden. Damit würde man den Teilnehmerinnen aber auch den Abonnenten  einen großen Gefallen tun.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, chuck206 said:

hasn't this already been happening?

4 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

I almost made a comment a few days ago regarding 'catfights',like physical fighting between the girls past or present...can anyone recall such altercations taking place?

Which two women would you watch a trib sexfight with?

To answer your question no.

5 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Which two women would you watch a trib sexfight with?

To answer your question no.

Not interested in seeing a fight lol,it occurred to me that there's lots of women that came and went on RLC,my logical though everyone will not get along with everyone,can the translators tell us what the argument was about? Especially what aziza was saying at first?