B4 - General Topic 2023 #28 (April / May)

Disaster in B4 .. RLC is getting problems out of nowhere when things seemed to be ok with the B4 tenants .. who would have thoughts that B7 would finally get the title of the most fun place to watch 😁 interesting to see how all this in B4 will be played out ( the arguments usually are when they don’t wash the dishes or when they make mess in the bathroom and such things , let’s see what the problem has been ) 

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

( the arguments usually are when they don’t wash the dishes or when they make mess in the bathroom and such things , let’s see what the problem has been ) 

Exactly what I meant saying "must be some other very important issue they arguing about" 😂

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Disaster in B4 .. RLC is getting problems out of nowhere when things seemed to be ok with the B4 tenants .. who would have thoughts that B7 would finally get the title of the most fun place to watch 😁 interesting to see how all this in B4 will be played out ( the arguments usually are when they don’t wash the dishes or when they make mess in the bathroom and such things , let’s see what the problem has been ) 

It's not RLC's fault, it's co-living issues. On the one hand I understand that Aziza and Azura want to sleep, but on the other hand I also understand that they want to party a bit. And Aziza has already made noise when others were seeping. And they all are adults, I'm pretty sure they can solve this on their own.

32 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Nelly and Bogdan will solve this out tomorrow 😂🤣 … Mama and Papa will have a talk in a pool sunbathing moment with the people involved and there it is why the N&B supporters will appreciate their presence .. 

pfffft!      🤣🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Last time Z&D was here there weas similar situation but with Monica complaining.

It is like they were out and they didn’t have fun and instead of coming home , slowly relax and get to bed , they kept on .. what can you say ..