B4 - General Topic 2023 #28 (April / May)

20 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

bogdan's right hand squeeze

well as you make a big point of ... there is no proof  other than night vision gate   Yes I saw him in bed with her fully clothed for a minute video .. and plenty of talk of the off camera garage (I hate that kind of speculation )   A couple  stupid Yoko Ono love ins on Azi's bed ??? stupid as fuck ?)  and then nothing ! not even the rabid speculators have caught anything  

Bog went on a fuck a thon with Nelley,  Azziza let Dylan poke her cunt for a whole 2 minutes maybe  and then her so called BF narrative has been sustaining the Aziza Fan Club   

No proof  of  a do nothing 'type' participant   Full disclosure  I wish something was going on with her ... I love her look, her little tits and would love to see what her pussy looks like   ( any pictures please ) 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Not Frank Zabba said:

well as you make a big point of ... there is no proof  other than night vision gate   Yes I saw him in bed with her fully clothed for a minute video .. and plenty of talk of the off camera garage (I hate that kind of speculation )   A couple  stupid Yoko Ono love ins on Azi's bed ??? stupid as fuck ?)  and then nothing ! not even the rabid speculators have caught anything  

Bog went on a fuck a thon with Nelley,  Azziza let Dylan poke her cunt for a whole 2 minutes maybe  and then her so called BF narrative has been sustaining the Aziza Fan Club   

No proof  of  a do nothing 'type' participant   Full disclosure  I wish something was going on with her ... I love her look, her little tits and would love to see what her pussy looks like   ( any pictures please ) 

what do you think would have happened if the party had stayed in b7?  bogdan went to b7 to fuck her, killed the power so as not to get caught and got caught anyway.  plus him and her in the garage for 4 hours should at least put a question in your mind as to what happened for 4 hours in that garage.  not to mention the kiss to bogdan before he left to go back to his darling wife.  what you are seeing now is bogdan laying low which was probably advised upon by his wife.

as for pictures, i wish i could help you there.  this past sub i took i could have gotten a good shot of her pussy for you but i don't have anything to record videos, sorry for that.

i agree, the boyfriend narrative doesn't fit at all unless she is that type of girl, a penny for a poke!

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

what do you think would have happened if the party had stayed in b7?  bogdan went to b7 to fuck her, killed the power so as not to get caught and got caught anyway.  plus him and her in the garage for 4 hours should at least put a question in your mind as to what happened for 4 hours in that garage.  not to mention the kiss to bogdan before he left to go back to his darling wife.  what you are seeing now is bogdan laying low which was probably advised upon by his wife.

as for pictures, i wish i could help you there.  this past sub i took i could have gotten a good shot of her pussy for you but i don't have anything to record videos, sorry for that.

i agree, the boyfriend narrative doesn't fit at all unless she is that type of girl, a penny for a poke!

I don't think of what ifs with this crew of misfits and mind fucks...  honestly I am more banal and shallow to give a fuck about these ( some cute young bodies) women and their games ... I come here to see the Tease and Titties and I wish in my disadvantage position of dependent on free cams to get a look at any pussy that comes my way.  The off site video places have provided plenty of that wish list over time .

just Patience for Pussy 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Not Frank Zabba said:

I don't think of what ifs with this crew of misfits and mind fucks...  honestly I am more banal and shallow to give a fuck about these ( some cute young bodies) women and their games ... I come here to see the Tease and Titties and I wish in my disadvantage position of dependent on free cams to get a look at any pussy that comes my way.  The off site video places have provided plenty of that wish list over time .

just Patience for Pussy 

i'm with you man, i couldn't watch rlc month after month, i would feel guilty for my family.

11 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

i'm with you man, i couldn't watch rlc month after month, i would feel guilty for my family.

the one thing being so overly quoted by the OMG I'm an old cunt now crowd  is   how Time is our greatest commodity.

so for me this Voyeur addiction that I discovered by following the luscious Chloe around for a few months back in the good old days  concerns me of the Time wasted against my productivity to do more things ... but poverty and procrastination brings me here now to see if there is any interesting Tease and Titties. 

which is another reason if I did have a full time sub  I'm sure it would eat me alive 

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Not Frank Zabba said:

the one thing being so overly quoted by the OMG I'm an old cunt now crowd  is   how Time is our greatest commodity.

so for me this Voyeur addiction that I discovered by following the luscious Chloe around for a few months back in the good old days  concerns me of the Time wasted against my productivity to do more things ... but poverty and procrastination brings me here now to see if there is any interesting Tease and Titties. 

which is another reason if I did have a full time sub  I'm sure it would eat me alive 

wasted time for sure, just don't get eaten alive!

@FranckZabba

Si c'était aussi une grosse salope, pourquoi n'a-t-elle pas continué avec Dylan ? Là, pour le coup, elle avait une grosse bite à sa disposition... Posez-vous la question...

Il n'y a pas que des oies blanches, mais il n'y a pas que des putes!

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Veritas said:

@FranckZabba

If she was a big bitch too, why didn't she go on with Dylan? There, for once, she had a big cock at her disposal... Ask yourself the question...

It's not just white geese, but it's not just whores!

your guess is as good as mine veritas

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, cupid30 said:

I almost made a comment a few days ago regarding 'catfights',like physical fighting between the girls past or present...can anyone recall such altercations taking place?

When Radi/Sera living in B1 not sure what it was about but they ended up having a strange and silent pushing contest outside the lower loo, sort of pushing each other with their hips, very odd! Maybe something to do with competing to get in or out of the loo it went on for a while, you couldn't make it up ... 😕 they were serious, not doing it for laughs.

• Haha 1