B4 - General Topic 2023 #28 (April / May)

5 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

Azura was mad not because the loud music which she can't hear from her bedroom but she is mad because Zara & Dana were wearing their high heels and hitting the Living room's floor very hard which is my understanding that Azura's bedroom right below the living room. 

What amazes me from this drama and the girls arguing and cat fighting is that some girls who seem nice (such as Zara & Dana) can be really bitches when they fight and argue with other girls. I have seen it before in other fights on RLC.

Zara’s presence is protecting her from any bad image to the viewers .. I don’t think she’s an innocent girl ( I still consider her virgin 🤣 ) .. but just some minutes ago , I think Fagen , it was mentioned that also during their previous stay there was a similar incident .. there are some unwritten rules to be followed when you are sharing an apartment , especially on sleeping times .. as it is said by the majority , let’s hope that they get a good night’s sleep and tomorrow either in the kitchen or at the pool they will sit down like adults and solve the differences .. otherwise , it might be a beginning of not good co existence and as we have seen in the past , it always affect the life of the tenants , one way or the other . 

6 minutes ago, costa049 said:

B1 is in long maintenance already. Let's see what is going on.

According to recent experiences ( changes in Prague ) and longer past incidents , this apartment will be disappearing , it remains to be seen if it is temporary or permanently ( let’s hope that they keep the beautiful and exotic Shantal ) . 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

According to recent experiences ( changes in Prague ) and longer past incidents , this apartment will be disappearing , it remains to be seen if it is temporary or permanently ( let’s hope that they keep the beautiful and exotic Shantal ) . 

Ya, it would be awesome to see her do more tent bates. 

• Haha 4

When Aziza returned to her room after the LR argument she started chatting with someone, receiving replies which she read with satisfaction.
I immediately thought she was chatting with Bogdan and so I went to check Bogdan's room: there was nobody but with the lights on in the bathroom and the door open. So he is at B7.
In fact, voices can be heard coming from the garage of B7 (cam 2.7); maybe he's busy solving B1's problem with someone from RLC.
Just at this moment Nelly came out the garage door and went to the bathroom, followed by Bogdan. Now they're both back in the garage again.

• Haha 1