B7 - General Topic 2023 #12 (April)

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think the guys we saw so far in B7 ( apart from Tim that I can’t say why I didn’t like him - maybe because he was fucking Tani that I am a fan ? I really don’t know why I didn’t like the guy ) , the rest have been fine . Even Anthony for the purpose he is there he is fine , Dylan I enjoy watch him and of course Thor .. 

Thor had a sick habit of endlessly arguing with everyone about nothing, very annoying

• Like 1

Just now, Xarvaz said:

Thor had a sick habit of endlessly arguing with everyone about nothing, very annoying

I disagree but it is fine , I think he was just insisting on his opinion and was supporting it , he was showing his annoyance if he didn’t agree . 

Just now, moules said:

Might have been interesting if Lucien had stayed.  Would Ashley have made a play?

Interesting thought 😉 .. but this would happen only if Alexandra was involved in the game .. at least she would have a good fuck as the guy knew what he was doing. 

3 minutes ago, moules said:

Might have been interesting if Lucien had stayed.  Would Ashley have made a play?

Much more interested in seeing Alex fuck Dylan. Lucien is a much better performer than Fior but I don't think it would be enough for Ashley.

Maybe now everyone can understand why Dylan will always be her “ medicine “ for her needs as at least he will please her no matter what .. to be REALLY HONEST , at this very moment , Fior REALLY looks like Paul 😂🤣😂🤣😂

• Haha 1