B7 - General Topic 2023 #13 (April / May)

The only possibility of “ extra “ fun I think it is only when Ashley will be sharing times with Dylan .. the thing is that Ari seems to DEFINITELY have enjoyed whatever happened , so , there are for sure 2 girls who have no issues , the question is who could be the next one willing to experience moments and enjoy .. I think Wendy would enjoy but as it has been mentioned , she seems to have personal issues , so , she’s not a 100% safe bet for the others but she wouldn’t mind participate I think .. Aziza AS WAS EXCELLENTLY SAID , needs to figure out what she wants as she’s indecisive … IN MY VERY HUMBLE opinion , Ashley is for Dylan the woman who enjoys sharing times the most because he speaks English with her and they see life the same and that’s why they enjoy whenever , wherever with whoever but his biggest and always desire seems to be Aziza , maybe because she doesn’t surrender easily , she’s messing his brain 😆 .. He knows he can have her , he knows she likes to be around him , she DEFINITELY likes and enjoys when he is kissing her and touching her and licking her but she has this “ uncertainty “ on what to do .. THE SURPRISE who would crash the site would be MARTINA , she’s the only one fitting a great insertion in the mix .. Let’s see if this insane ssebario ever happens .. and also , I would personally love to see Ulyana or Harley around Dylan or both , just for the crazy fun times .. but as we have said , I don’t think H&U will be seen inserting themselves with the villas / singles Barcelona apartments .. 

• Sad 1

And one last comment , IT IS A PITY that Wednesday and Wayne have decided to part ways with the rest of the people in Barcelona and make their own way of doing things .. it is now nearly 3 weeks or maybe more that they have isolated themselves for any sharing with the others , I don’t know if it might be a thing Ukrainians / Russians as I think it hasn’t been defined that the Ws are Ukrainians, so it might   be a reason .

@ddhm

Je crois que tu n'identifies pas le problème Aziza, c'est profond... Elle éprouve du désir, mais elle s'enferme dans son monde avant de l'accomplir, le plus dramatique, elle ne joue pas !

Un traumatisme enfoui ?

Aprés, j'aurai dû ajouter... Le déblocage peut intervenir ce soir, comme dans plusieurs années.

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

So … Aziza HAS NO PROBLEM and she’s smiling / enjoying being in the room of the guy who was groping her / touching her / molesting her a couple of nights ago in B2 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂@kris66 any explanation ? Nothing personal with you honestly , but we made a record of posts as good friends Noldus pointed out and many many many were trying  to tell you .. well , here’s the answer I guess 😎

Only occasionally will the apparently true dynamics of a relationship be revealed on RLC.  Bruno and Gina, when Gina screams for the police.  Holly hiding in a closet, crying uncontrollably, or Holly physically attacking Thor because of her frustration with his behavior.   And Wendy's anxiety attack was certainly not part of the program, or the script if you will.

But all too often there is a rush to judgment:   For example, Miron and Lilith, where an incident in the LR was preceded nights before where both of them in their underwear in her bed, groping each other.

And to illustrate where one thinks one knows about the dynamics of a relationship, I would have confidently bet 1,000 Euros that Thor and Holly wouldn't last more than two weeks once they exited RLC.

• Like 1

is the garage by the 4-7 camera?

if so then ashley got something from her room and her, gloria and aziza all went to the garage 🤷‍♂️

Edited by Kingbanks

56 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

is the garage by the 4-7 camera?

if so then ashley got something from her room and her, gloria and aziza all went to the garage 🤷‍♂️

cam 4-7 is down to the lower garden and short cut to B4 garden (cam 4-6 there)