B2 - General Topic 2023 #5 (May)

Just now, Epikouros said:

I also hear Berlin is quite different from the rest of Germany (in being more tolerant about all kinds of things), so the truth may be somewhere in the middle. Also, Germany has 16 or so "Länder", or 'states/provinces', with partly different laws, Berlin being one of those states. Laws, and how strongly they are enforced, may vary from state to state. 

Yes that could be right 🙂

IIIRC, the first time that Aziza and Dylan fucked, he was having a threesome with Ashley and Gloria in their room.  Aziza went to his room and got into his bed, and lay there.  Later, Dylan went to his room and was surprised to find Aziza in his bed.  IIRC, she looked to be asleep. He briefly looked at her, and then went back to Ashley and Gloria's room for more sex.  When he was done with them, he went back to his room, and got into bed with Aziza. She was still sleeping.  He began caressing her, and she woke up, and they proceeded to fuck.

By one standard written here, he should not have touched her, as she was sleeping.

And when it comes to groping a very intoxicated girl, Aziza is not one to step back.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

I consider Aziza to be very moody, and her moods can change faster than a chameleon changes colors.  She invites Bogdan and Nelly, who were about to go to sleep in their bed, to come to her bed in B-4.  After N&B arrive, Nelly and Aziza strip down to their panties, Bogdan is about to get int the bed between Nelly and Aziza , when Nelly directs him to get into bed beside her, so that Nelly is in the middle.

AND NOTHING HAPPENS.

9 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

What are they saying?

Showerscene: She ask him why he is not at class (school) and he reply that he has to go to the dentist. Then she says he have to remeber to say "one moment" when he is not dressed. His answer. "But I am in the shower".

When the bell rings at the park:
Him: Damn the bell is ringing
Her: mmmm yeah
Him: Its damned i got to run
Her: Something about remmeber not to make any excercise (I think) - it was a bit hard to tell from her high voice.

A lot more but its a long clip and a lot of translation..maybe another time 🙂

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, moules said:

IIIRC, the first time that Aziza and Dylan fucked, he was having a threesome with Ashley and Gloria in their room.  Aziza went to his room and got into his bed, and lay there.  Later, Dylan went to his room and was surprised to find Aziza in his bed.  IIRC, she looked to be asleep. He briefly looked at her, and then went back to Ashley and Gloria's room for more sex.  When he was done with them, he went back to his room, and got into bed with Aziza. She was still sleeping.  He began caressing her, and she woke up, and they proceeded to fuck.

By one standard written here, he should not have touched her, as she was sleeping.

And when it comes to groping a very intoxicated girl, Aziza is not one to step back.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

I consider Aziza to be very moody, and her moods can change faster than a chameleon changes colors.  She invites Bogdan and Nelly, who were about to go to sleep in their bed, to come to her bed in B-4.  After N&B arrive, Nelly and Aziza strip down to their panties, Bogdan is about to get int the bed between Nelly and Aziza , when Nelly directs him to get into bed beside her, so that Nelly is in the middle.

AND NOTHING HAPPENS.

They will all soon be gone due to sexual transfered diseases 😉 

5 minutes ago, Noldus said:

They speak Danish and only they (and some Norwegians) understand that

You know Vikings to Vikings.

Tourism bloomed a 1000 years ago: Take a ship,

grap a girl in Scotland or Ireland and settle in Iceland.

You're not allowed anything these days.

• Haha 4

10 minutes ago, kris66 said:

It was a honest question that require a honest answer. I ask again. Would you be ok if a guy at a party or elsewhere tried to wake up your daughter by groping her so he could have sex with her?
I dare you and anyone else in here to answer my question truthfully.

I ask you again from Camera 1 at 05:20:51 when Dylan sits down on the couch for the very first time she turns her head to the right and looks at him he doesn't lay one finger on her. 

I could literally make a short loop gif her but my RLC account would be banned so Dylan didn't wake her up she was awake herself. Everyone else can check for themselves he didn't do anything to wake her.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

• Upvote 1

il y a 27 minutes, Mauri a dit :

If talked about whether RLC respected its standards and rules, and considering that one of these, prohibits the use of drugs, but they still use them in front of the cameras, and do nothing.

The question remains: why do you care about that?

Anyway, that RLC doesn't care about this, is probably just them following the general societal trend of not caring anymore if people smoke joints or not. It simply doesn't matter.

There are always some rules (not just on RLC) that need to be mentioned 'officially' or 'juridically', but are, in practice, not observed anymore (or never were). Or are only enforced if someone complains.

14 minutes ago, Daleys said:

I ask you again from Camera 1 at 05:20:51 when Dylan sits down on the couch for the very first time she turns her head to the right and looks at him he doesn't lay one finger on her. 

I could literally make a short loop gif her but my RLC account would be banned so Dylan didn't wake her up she was awake herself. Everyone else can check for themselves he didn't do anything to wake her.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Again I dont see it like you want me to see it - no matter how many times you want me to watch a clip i've seen many times. He sit down in the sofa next to her and yes she moves (in my opinion still slepping). Then he lays down next to her and start to grobe her while she IMO is still very asleep. Maybe she wake up here and there but I still do not see any evidence whatsoever that she wanted him to grobe her or her to return the "favour" or even consent. On the contrary she seem inactive and at the very end yes she is woken up and very clear show him that she does not want him to remove her panties. Then first his lizzard brain tells him it's  a"no" and he goes to sleep.

Again it's up to her and RLC to decide if that behaviour is ok or not. I wait for my answer.

NB! You still dogde the ball refusing to answer a fair and honest question. If you have a daughter do you want her to experience the same. A simple "yes or no" will do 😉 

17 minutes ago, Daleys said:

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

I would say that is definitive that she wasn't sleeping when he lay down beside her.

From the way he entered the LR, I think the arrangement was he and her would sleep in the LR, and Ashley and Ari sleep in Ari's bed, and that is why Ari brought Aziza a pillow and sheets before they even started the card game.  If Aziza didn't want to spend the night in B-2, she could have left the plage with Shantal and gone back to B-4.   She didn't.