Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #15

5 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

I agree with much of what you say Dougie, inasmuch as I have always advocated the Leora Fan thread should be just that, but isn't, and the General thread should be for everything else that happens WITHIN the apartment, wheras unfortunately it has been taken over in the past by the  "Leora Acolyte Groupies" who have appointed themselves as the guardians of the " Queen or Goddess" protecting her from all negative remarks with such venom and pathetic infantile emojis that they negate any contrary argument they could ever put forward. 

My former post related to people trying to mould her life for the future and you have touched on it in your post. Just what is a better life for Leora? Everything in life is relative, she may well think that Prague is a better life than Russia, and that perhaps Spain or Germany may be better still in the future but only as a location.....Wherever they go will only change where they are and not what they are.

Too many people want to take Leora ( An introvert by her own admission )and change her into an extrovert, where she should live her life the way many of us perhaps lead ours.....She would not be comfortable with that way of life so it would not be bettering her life would it? 

As for Paul, she had the opportunity apparently of another man, but who was she constantly phoning several times daily?...Yes her soul mate Paul, who she eventually ends up with again and is apparently happy again, with Eva back and also money in the bank, how could life be any better for her at the moment? And all by her choice.

What gives us the right to advise her the best way to live or improve her life, especially as many who would advise are not the greatest examples of “ high achievers “

You cannot in life make a " Sows ear into a silk purse " !

As long as she looks good and maintains her sexual appetite is all we as punters can wish for or expect, not to remould her into something she would not be comfortable with...Eventually she will get to where she want's to go, I have no doubts about that, and good luck to her on the rest of her journey.

If she wants some advice she could do worse than listen to "Ol Blue Eyes " singing.. " I DID IT MY WAY"

I will leave it up to Leora to filter out what we want to talk about. Since Leora moved to Prague she must now know the value of "freedom of speech" compared to what is happening in Russia. If she doesn't have tough skin by now she never will. She can live in her own little bubble all she wants but we can say whatever we want. It is not advice - just good observations and imaginations of how we think Leora would do IF she had more options to try different things. While with RLC Leora is an open book. After over 10 years doing the RLC gig do you think any negative talk has phased her? Think not. If anything, I think Leora has personally got stronger and sexier.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, dougiestyle4u said:

I will leave it up to Leora to filter out what we want to talk about. Since Leora moved to Prague she must now know the value of "freedom of speech" compared to what is happening in Russia. If she doesn't have tough skin by now she never will. She can live in her own little bubble all she wants but we can say whatever we want. It is not advice - just good observations and imaginations of how we think Leora would do IF she had more options to try different things. While with RLC Leora is an open book. After over 10 years doing the RLC gig do you think any negative talk has phased her? Think not. If anything, I think Leora has personally got stronger and sexier.

Think about it... It's fair to say we know their schedule. She leaves around 3:15 PM local time (gym?) and returns about an hour or so later. Sometimes Paul takes off around 7:30PM local time, returns 90 minutes later (explains why most of her bates are between 8 - 9PM).  If they have coitus, it's usually between 9 - 11PM. They don't dine out, but in a rare occasion they will leave at 10:00PM to get dessert or go for a walk.

This is their life. They are free to choose how they want to live.  Very little social interaction with others. *I* can't imagine not having a place to go to work and interacting with colleagues (the issue isn't the work, it's interacting with others).  And in that apartment, they have neither work colleagues or friends.

Looking from the outside in, they lead a very, very unhealthy life mentally. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 3
  • Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Howard said:

Think about it... It's fair to say we know their schedule. She leaves around 3:15 PM local time (gym?) and returns about an hour or so later. Sometimes Paul takes off around 7:30PM local time, returns 90 minutes later (explains why most of her bates are between 8 - 9PM).  If they have coitus, it's usually between 9 - 11PM. They don't dine out, but in a rare occasion they will leave at 10:00PM to get dessert or go for a walk.

This is their life. They are free to choose how they want to live.  Very little social interaction with others. *I* can't imagine not having a place to go to work and interacting with colleagues (the issue isn't the work, it's interacting with others).  And in that apartment, they have neither work colleagues or friends.

Looking from the outside in, they lead a very, very unhealthy life mentally. 

If you saw the reactions of the majority and if I have understood well , people DON’T SEEM TO GIVE A SHIT that as you very rightfully say “ looking from the outside in , they lead a very , very unhealthy life mentally “ on how these two have chosen to do things , I think for as long as Leora masturbates , inserts dildos in her ass to find pleasure and satisfy herself and for as long as she’s gonna be “ drinking milk “ , the purpose of this apartment is fulfilled ( which is exactly what people want , since there’s nothing else happening in this apartment ) . 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

It's the life of the people behind the camera  

This is not big brother where people are inside a house for almost a year without leaving and there is no contract With the exterior and has a camera on all sides  

22 minutes ago, ddhm said:

If you saw the reactions of the majority and if I have understood well , people DON’T SEEM TO GIVE A SHIT that as you very rightfully say “ looking from the outside in , they lead a very , very unhealthy life mentally “ on how these two have chosen to do things , I think for as long as Leora masturbates , inserts dildos in her ass to find pleasure and satisfy herself and for as long as she’s gonna be “ drinking milk “ , the purpose of this apartment is fulfilled ( which is exactly what people want , since there’s nothing else happening in this apartment ) . 

Yes...not too many deep thinkers here. 

• Like 1