B5 General Topic 2023 #5 (May - July)

8 hours ago, johnny0692 said:

Ant & Timur swinging their cocks to the cameras

It's just annoying when something like this happens. Whether it's hiding from the camera, or any kind of acting for the camera, there should be no place on RLC. I have nothing against swinger events, or the like, but the residents should do it for themselves and not for the cameras. 

L&T are actually really good at this most of the time, so I think that was a mistake due to the guest. I think Antony feels threatened by Dylan in terms of viewership. He then chose Zara and Dana, of all the girls, as goal, where practically zero chance that he will score on camera. This probably leads to the fact that he wants to make show, to let it look like something is happening even if there is not. 

• Haha 1

Anthony playing strip poker with Zara and Dana got a lot of clicks because the girls lost.  Last night, the boys lost, and the girls retained nearly all their clothes.  Of the top 100 thumbnails on replay, not one is of the card game at B-5.

Il y a 2 heures, moules a dit :

Anthony playing strip poker with Zara and Dana got a lot of clicks because the girls lost.  Last night, the boys lost, and the girls retained nearly all their clothes.  Of the top 100 thumbnails on replay, not one is of the card game at B-5.

Very strange !

😂

6 hours ago, Alladino said:

It's just annoying when something like this happens. Whether it's hiding from the camera, or any kind of acting for the camera, there should be no place on RLC. I have nothing against swinger events, or the like, but the residents should do it for themselves and not for the cameras. 

L&T are actually really good at this most of the time, so I think that was a mistake due to the guest. I think Antony feels threatened by Dylan in terms of viewership. He then chose Zara and Dana, of all the girls, as goal, where practically zero chance that he will score on camera. This probably leads to the fact that he wants to make show, to let it look like something is happening even if there is not. 

Interesting point as it does cheapen the voyeur mood when these folks play to the camera so overtly  I noted Ant really had to push Timur who was very reluctant 

However sometimes it works  but that is usually in subtle ways  an Innocent ? look to camera ... the time Wednesday pulled a tit out directly to the B2 kitchen cam  

but overtly!  does spoil the facade we expect as a voyeur ..  and it might spoil it for their side of being the exhibitionist ?

• Haha 1

The thought has occurred to me that Anthony might have eyes for Teresa? He seemed to be trying to show to her a lot during the strip card game. I have not seen Teresa do anything really exciting recently. I thought that she was going to do the dominatrix thing for a while after seeing two women come to her for a strapping. Then there was the night she and Thor (maybe Samson...I get the mixed up) were doing something on the balcony at B-4. They were sitting next to each other and he had his hand in her lap. Things seem to get heated and she moved to sit on his lap. I would not have been able to see anything at all if I had not gone to full zoom mode but I saw enough to know there the possibility for a "quicky" to have occurred.

• Haha 1