B5 General Topic 2023 #5 (May - July)

One more proof of my personal feeling since a long time that the two couples have few to none things in common and they have made their choices on with who and when to share .. It is a rather “ obligatory “ due to “ rabota “ symbiosis , not a coincidence I would say that the Ws’ go and the Ts’ arrive soon after .. 

BUT .. we also see the so called “ tiny cock “ Tani’s guy reappearing with her , which also shows personally to me that Tani is a very emotional and fragile person and can’t be alone , she really enjoyed Tim and was a “ puppy “ for him and now with this guy she  looks like she can’t be without him ( it just lasted 4-5 days or maybe he was on holidays ) .. in any case , the so amazing Tani is back to procedures that don’t please the majority of us , but her happiness , her choices .. 

Another from night to sunrise moment in B5 … 

• Sad 1

Has the Mama reached rock bottom with money obligations and she’s “ inviting “ the cameras with various actions ( apart from sex ) to get the attention ? Or as she says she has missed the happy , freedom and wonderful life and she wants to Iive it suddenly now ? It is like we are fools and we don’t know her past ? Or what am has happened in her life ? 

Make no mistake , I NEVER SAY THAT SHE SHOULD NOT LIVE HER LIFE , but where is her guy , what about her first priority being her son ? It is like the two most important things come second on her “ to have /to do “ list and this for me can’t make her presence ideal and comfortable to watch , no matter the good intentions to be an active and nice tenant . 

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Has the Mama reached rock bottom with money obligations and she’s “ inviting “ the cameras with various actions ( apart from sex ) to get the attention ? Or as she says she has missed the happy , freedom and wonderful life and she wants to Iive it suddenly now ? It is like we are fools and we don’t know her past ? Or what am has happened in her life ? 

Make no mistake , I NEVER SAY THAT SHE SHOULD NOT LIVE HER LIFE , but where is her guy , what about her first priority being her son ? It is like the two most important things come second on her “ to have /to do “ list and this for me can’t make her presence ideal and comfortable to watch , no matter the good intentions to be an active and nice tenant . 

It was posted that she is living in Tenerife.  I believe it was also posted that the father is Spanish.  She arrived with only small suitcases, which may indicate this is a short stay.  I could see where living in Tenerife might be dull and boring.  Flight distance between Teberife and Malaga is nearly 1000 km.

For all her conversing in English, no one has mentioned her raising the subject of family.

40 minutes ago, moules said:

It was posted that she is living in Tenerife.  I believe it was also posted that the father is Spanish.  She arrived with only small suitcases, which may indicate this is a short stay.  I could see where living in Tenerife might be dull and boring.  Flight distance between Teberife and Malaga is nearly 1000 km.

For all her conversing in English, no one has mentioned her raising the subject of family.

Tenerife is amazing , 3 times there , the highest mountain , nice nature and beach places , overcrowded with tourism , still a nice and great escape .. she seems living there , I think her guy is Italian , I can’t remember the language they were speaking while together ( he looked a cool and relaxed guy ) .. 

I need to observe more ( as I don’t want to check her IG posts / always fake to express your emotions ) so as to determine if this is clearly doing a favor for RLC called urgently to fill a bed or she asked to be recasted to increase the bank account .. I think the days will show and reveal lots of things .. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

One more proof of my personal feeling since a long time that the two couples have few to none things in common and they have made their choices on with who and when to share .. It is a rather “ obligatory “ due to “ rabota “ symbiosis , not a coincidence I would say that the Ws’ go and the Ts’ arrive soon after .. 

BUT .. we also see the so called “ tiny cock “ Tani’s guy reappearing with her , which also shows personally to me that Tani is a very emotional and fragile person and can’t be alone , she really enjoyed Tim and was a “ puppy “ for him and now with this guy she  looks like she can’t be without him ( it just lasted 4-5 days or maybe he was on holidays ) .. in any case , the so amazing Tani is back to procedures that don’t please the majority of us , but her happiness , her choices .. 

Another from night to sunrise moment in B5 … 

Lilith (the lesbian) is sleeping in Tani's bed.  Tim many need to return and perform an exorcism of the room.  Has RLC sent Lilith to B-4 to talk with Azura? 

2 minutes ago, moules said:

Lilith (the lesbian) is sleeping in Tani's bed.  Tim many need to return and perform an exorcism of the room.  Has RLC sent Lilith to B-4 to talk with Azura? 

Lilith lesbian ? It is known that Lilith and Tani were / are friends and the famous “ interrupting incident / rape allegations “ with Taylor present .. they ice cold their relationship , it seems back on track now .. i am sorry to say but for me ( without any proof ) , she appears to refill the substances ( she has been rumored to be a recreational substances refiller 😂🤣😂 ) .. only seeing her with Nelly , well , let’s see also 😂😂 .. 

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Lilith lesbian ? It is known that Lilith and Tani were / are friends and the famous “ interrupting incident / rape allegations “ with Taylor present .. they ice cold their relationship , it seems back on track now .. i am sorry to say but for me ( without any proof ) , she appears to refill the substances ( she has been rumored to be a recreational substances refiller 😂🤣😂 ) .. only seeing her with Nelly , well , let’s see also 😂😂 .. 

Tim freed Tani from the clutches of the lesbians Taylor and Lilith.  The first time he raced over to B-4 was a girls party night and he marched Tani up to her room, and wouldn't leave.  (Tani had a guest girl sharing the bed.)  The way that Tani got Tim to leave was to ask Taylor to get into the bed with the guest bed and make lesbian advances.  When Taylor did, Tim bolted from the bed faster than a character in a Marvel action hero movie, taking Tani with him.  I surmised Tani made the request of Taylor knowing Tim's attitudes about lesbians.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, moules said:

Tim freed Tani from the clutches of the lesbians Taylor and Lilith.  The first time he raced over to B-4 was a girls party night and he marched Tani up to her room, and wouldn't leave.  (Tani had a guest girl sharing the bed.)  The way that Tani got Tim to leave was to ask Taylor to get into the bed with the guest bed and make lesbian advances.  When Taylor did, Tim bolted from the bed faster than a character in a Marvel action hero movie, taking Tani with him.  I surmised Tani made the request of Taylor knowing Tim's attitudes about lesbians.

I can’t think of lesbians and name Tani , lesbian we can say is Wendy , Ashley and maybe Gloria .. the rest are once a show time or alcoholic incidents girls , but that’s how I see it .. unless penetration is occurred ( fingers ) from a girl to a girl , I can’t characterize them as lesbians .. and I don’t think Tani had such an experience that day .. 

Really Disappointed in the W's tonight as they bailed to the bedroom far to early. Rhus seems to be thier since the knock down drag out that they had a few weeks ago...... Sadly for the voyeurs I might add.

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Don't forget the night in b1 where she had sex with Mathilda and licked her.

9 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Really Disappointed in the W's tonight as they bailed to the bedroom far to early. Rhus seems to be thier since the knock down drag out that they had a few weeks ago...... Sadly for the voyeurs I might add.

When they all started to smash the glasses down on the floor it kinda stopped things, also Milena has left so just T&T and Tani and her guy left. They hanged out with the others for quite a while so it was good to see. And they were also outside together for a while.