​ Ulyana, Harley (2023) #2

As was very rightful mentioned , Ulyana with lots of personal care as the “ male friend “ 😌 visits .. let’s see if the cameras won’t be an issue and then this woman can show everyone who don’t know what she can do with a guy … 

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, ddhm said:

Yes , of course all mentioned names have been repeatedly being brought back . But only Ulyana , RLC offered her also Prague and she is the only Ulyana ( together with Nelly and Bogdan ) that had an exclusive apartment in Russia and she wasn’t introduced as Girl on Vacation . We will see how long she stays , I know you aren’t a big fan of her shows 😁

15 hours ago, omedo said:

Monica, Loraine, Nelly&bogdan, Leia, Karol, etc...I guess Megan is not here because of the war...🤷‍♂️

Spoke too soon, Omedo! Megan IS back! Which is a real surprise. They must have been working on getting her back for a while and finally got her to return. Hence the long wait for Shantal to have a new room mate. Patience is rewarded. 

16 minutes ago, bubbleobillo said:

Spoke too soon, Omedo! Megan IS back! Which is a real surprise. They must have been working on getting her back for a while and finally got her to return. Hence the long wait for Shantal to have a new room mate. Patience is rewarded. 

There have been many months that many members here were “ asking “ for Megan , her name was mentions many times , RLC found the way to bring her back , I can say obviously that it is good for business , it’s up to her now if she’s gonna live on the expectations or B1 will remain quiet .. I think it is safe to say that RLC totally rebuilt the Barcelona apartments ( they seem to correct the strange decision with the girls in B1 ) and the only one that is completely weak ( especially when Ari is absent which I think will be happening more often ) is B2 … Seeing things with a very objective perspective and for whatever we have witnessed since we entered RLC 2.0 in Barcelona , the “ cocktail “ has been shaked well , the initial results have been more than satisfactory , the summer is upon , great things are expected , let’s enjoy .

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Seems like sweet little Ulyana and the mister going on a holidays .. 

Yes,that's why they didn't bother  with sex before going to bed and also the reason for the clearly obvious and forced bate in the living room after she showered and shaved!! I like uly alot but sadly bates is all we may be seeing from her on this stay...😥 

16 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

Yes,that's why they didn't bother  with sex before going to bed and also the reason for the clearly obvious and forced bate in the living room after she showered and shaved!! I like uly alot but sadly bates is all we may be seeing from her on this stay...😥 

As I have said , these two girls seem to a ) going to be tenants indefinitely , b ) should never doubt them , they both know when and what to do , their time for adventures will come , they already occupy the cameras , people like watching them ,  i personally don’t think they will disappoint . Let’s see when the “ guys “ around them will start getting used to their new reality and visiting more often . 

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

As I have said , these two girls seem to a ) going to be tenants indefinitely , b ) should never doubt them , they both know when and what to do , their time for adventures will come , they already occupy the cameras , people like watching them ,  i personally don’t think they will disappoint . Let’s see when the “ guys “ around them will start getting iced to their new reality and visiting more often . 

Ulys guy got a blow job last time,he had no problems with the cams, what I don't like are the fake bates like the one in the living room today, that's not 'reallife'... it's more enjoyable when the girls do things naturally. 

2 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

Ulys guy got a blow job last time,he had no problems with the cams, what I don't like are the fake bates like the one in the living room today, that's not 'reallife'... it's more enjoyable when the girls do things naturally. 

I agree with you but Ulyana knows how to play the cameras when she wishes . It was clearly an appreciation “ goodbye “ for a short period due to holidays masturbation , I can’t say that I was thrilled on how the guy reacted enjoying The General’s skills but it was his first on cameras appearance so , let’s give him time . Fake or forced or whatever , Ulyana captivates and that’s what matters for me.