​ Ulyana, Harley (2023) #2

6 hours ago, ddhm said:

Ich stimme Ihnen zu, aber Ulyana weiß, wie sie die Kameras bedienen kann, wenn sie es wünscht. Es war eindeutig ein anerkennender „Abschied“ für einen kurzen Zeitraum aufgrund der Feiertagsmasturbation. Ich kann nicht sagen, dass ich begeistert war, wie der Typ reagierte und die Fähigkeiten des Generals genoss, aber es war sein erster Auftritt vor der Kamera, also geben wir ihm Zeit. Ob gekünstelt oder erzwungen oder was auch immer, Ulyana fasziniert und das ist es, was für mich zählt. 

Freuen wir uns nicht zu früh ! Es verdichten sich die Anzeichen daß es so werden wird wie bei Leora/Malia : der Star genießt die Freuden der Welt außerhalb der Wohnung und der Sidekick hält die Wohnung und das wofür wir bezahlen am Leben. Mit einem kleinen Unterschied : Harley wird auch viel Zeit außerhalb der Kameras verbringen und wir werden für nichtssagende Pixel weiter bezahlen in der sehnsuchtsvollen Hoffnung daß die " Göttin "  uns die Gnade erweisen wird und für ein kurzes Intermezzo wieder erscheint. 

• Upvote 1

As many have mentioned repeatedly , I think the majority here we can agree that Harley has maybe one of the top 3 pussies of the current participants , a dream image for any men who respect such a pussy 😁

24 minutes ago, ddhm said:

As many have mentioned repeatedly , I think the majority here we can agree that Harley has maybe one of the top 3 pussies of the current participants , a dream image for any men who respect such a pussy 😁

Not a fan of the 'butterfly' pussy lips,but for me uly and leora run 1st and 2nd followed by carla

2 hours ago, cupid30 said:

Not a fan of the 'butterfly' pussy lips,but for me uly and leora run 1st and 2nd followed by carla

love uly and Leora and they're shows but today Harley is gorgeous and for me I think butterfly lips are so fuck'n hot. love the blond just wish for some hair.

17 minutes ago, backrat said:

love uly and Leora and they're shows but today Harley is gorgeous and for me I think butterfly lips are so fuck'n hot. love the blond just wish for some hair.

Could understand why you would like em, and I love a meaty pussy like kitty's as well, but leaora and ulys is perfect!

2 hours ago, backrat said:

Harley will always be the X-Factor .. And Ulyana The General .. both girls are copying / pasting the Leora tactics and there’s nothing more that need to do so far to occupy top cameras .. the difference is that they both have private outside lives that they will try to introduce to the viewers  while Leora - AS BEING AN ANTISOCIAL 😂🤣😂🤣😜😝🤪 - preferred to leave poor Malia in the apartment and spend 48 hours with her Czech resident boyfriend .. These two girls are MASSIVE MASSIVE investment for RLC and they are already wonderful because they aren’t fooling the subscribers or getting advantage of the opportunity ( one more ) given .. I AM MORE THAN HAPPY for X-FACTOR Harley because this girl she was providing the best content and she was accompanied by a mouse who was visiting her while asleep and she had to use a metal plate or whatever to piss when at the balcony of the current Carla and Yanai apartment when she had to wake up at night and sleeping on the couch .. nevertheless her adventures , she was still chosen by RLC to be an absolute gorgeous tenant and girl next to the ONE AND THE ONLY , The General , sweet little Ulyana . 

• Haha 4