​ Ulyana, Harley (2023) #2

Both girls gradually adjusting in their new permanent life in this apartment , the results are day by day more and more impressive . Harley and Ulyana simply provide and the funny thing is that they are still “ WARMING UP “ . The summer is coming in Barcelona , the best from these two girls is ready to unfold in front of our screens . Ulyana is ABSOLUTE PURE JOY to watch anything from her . 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

Both girls gradually adjusting in their new permanent life in this apartment , the results are day by day more and more impressive . Harley and Ulyana simply provide and the funny thing is that they are still “ WARMING UP “ . The summer is coming in Barcelona , the best from these two girls is ready to unfold in front of our screens . Ulyana is ABSOLUTE PURE JOY to watch anything from her . 

I wouldn't say permanent.  They've both been known to have a short track record on RLC.  Only time will tell the tale.

7 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I wouldn't say permanent.  They've both been known to have a short track record on RLC.  Only time will tell the tale.

I think if the Russian apartments weren’t closing , Ulyana would have still be with RLC . I can’t remember anyone else ( except Irma ) that RLC brings back again and again . Prague , Barcelona , then the return in Barcelona for a permanent stay till they fucked it up , ultimately an apartment which for me leaves  it clearly that it is for an “ open contract “ term and for as long both wish staying . Time will tell but if I know something for multiple time repeaters , this means that they bring subscriptions aka money . And to be honest , no other topic in Barcelona has forum members come publicly here and confessing that they resubscribe  because of Ulyana .

• Like 1

Hace 9 horas, ddhm dijo:

Creo que si los apartamentos rusos no estuvieran cerrando, Ulyana todavía estaría con RLC. No puedo recordar a nadie más (excepto Irma) que RLC traiga una y otra vez. Praga, Barcelona, luego el regreso a Barcelona para una estadía permanente hasta que lo jodieron, finalmente un apartamento que para mí deja claro que es por un período de "contrato abierto" y por el tiempo que ambos deseen quedarse. El tiempo lo dirá, pero si sé algo sobre múltiples repetidores de tiempo, esto significa que traen suscripciones, es decir, dinero. Y para ser honesto, ningún otro tema en Barcelona tiene miembros del foro que vengan públicamente aquí y confiesen que se vuelven a suscribir debido a Ulyana.

Monica, Loraine, Nelly&bogdan, Leia, Karol, etc...I guess Megan is not here because of the war...🤷‍♂️

1 hour ago, omedo said:

Monica, Loraine, Nelly&bogdan, Leia, Karol, etc...I guess Megan is not here because of the war...🤷‍♂️

Yes , of course all mentioned names have been repeatedly being brought back . But only Ulyana , RLC offered her also Prague and she is the only Ulyana ( together with Nelly and Bogdan ) that had an exclusive apartment in Russia and she wasn’t introduced as Girl on Vacation . We will see how long she stays , I know you aren’t a big fan of her shows 😁

Nothing will ever be able to “ beat “ the pleasure that a woman gets while doing things with her fingers .. no toys , mechanisms , whatever .. Fingers will always rule 😎