new couple Lucas and Veronica

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I beg to differ. I'd say the majority of the guys in the apts DON'T deserve the abuse they get. But so many guys here are so blind to their own bias towards the women that they can't help themselves. I can't even tell you how close I was to laying people out for the unjustified abuse Ruslan got, especially since not a single fucking person was able to provide any shred of proof. At the end I just decided against it because honestly the majority of people here are clueless.

Let me refine my statement, because I know we are in agreement. I have constantly tried to defend the RLC men against the "My penis is bigger and better than his" statements. I defended Stefan for quite some time, but I lost faith in him when he became obviously so hurtful to Alma's feelings. I personally feel that Ruslan had a medical issue. Marcello was, well, odd, but so was his woman. Some of the other guys simply have no goals in life: at least they didn't or don't exhibit it. These gentlemen later earned their some of their derisive comments, but to judge any of them INSTANTLY when they first appear is what you mean by "clueless."

For example: Paul has suffered extreme abuse; none of it is justified. Kiko suffered abuse; none of it was justified. Even Stepan, Efim, and Anton got abuse from the moment they first arrived. All of these were intelligent, kind to their women (despite the fact that most of the women are problematic as well), intelligent, and trying to make something of their lives.

Little Squirrel is the last to judge people immediately: the best we can do here is to observe and hope that some of the couples are here as a stepping stone to a better life: others seem to have simply parked on RLC for the rent. We cannot really know their full stories, and certainly can't figure out who they are when they first appear at CamCaps. Accordingly, I will let Lucas and Veronica go about their business. As long as walls don't get punched in and knives drawn and medics called...

I beg to differ. I'd say the majority of the guys in the apts DON'T deserve the abuse they get. But so many guys here are so blind to their own bias towards the women that they can't help themselves. I can't even tell you how close I was to laying people out for the unjustified abuse Ruslan got, especially since not a single fucking person was able to provide any shred of proof. At the end I just decided against it because honestly the majority of people here are clueless.

Pour une fois je suis entièrement d'accord avec toi  ;)

cordialement Océane  ;) :-*

Let me refine my statement, because I know we are in agreement. I have constantly tried to defend the RLC men against the "My penis is bigger and better than his" statements. I defended Stefan for quite some time, but I lost faith in him when he became obviously so hurtful to Alma's feelings. I personally feel that Ruslan had a medical issue. Marcello was, well, odd, but so was his woman. Some of the other guys simply have no goals in life: at least they didn't or don't exhibit it. These gentlemen later earned their some of their derisive comments, but to judge any of them INSTANTLY when they first appear is what you mean by "clueless."

For example: Paul has suffered extreme abuse; none of it is justified. Kiko suffered abuse; none of it was justified. Even Stepan, Efim, and Anton got abuse from the moment they first arrived. All of these were intelligent, kind to their women (despite the fact that most of the women are problematic as well), intelligent, and trying to make something of their lives.

Little Squirrel is the last to judge people immediately: the best we can do here is to observe and hope that some of the couples are here as a stepping stone to a better life: others seem to have simply parked on RLC for the rent. We cannot really know their full stories, and certainly can't figure out who they are when they first appear at CamCaps. Accordingly, I will let Lucas and Veronica go about their business. As long as walls don't get punched in and knives drawn and medics called...

tu as tout dis mon écureuil préféré !!!

laissons les s'habituer aux caméras c'est déjà pas mal se qu'il font ! les participants RLC vivent leur vie au quotidien ne l'oublions pas

je te fais de gros bisous mon écureuil !!!! :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

I beg to differ. ...

Je serai plus nuancé que toi sur la question, considérant qu'un avis sur la personne est toujours possible sans pour autant la juger. Rares sont les jugements en révision alors que seuls les imbéciles ne changent jamais d'avis...

------------------

I'll be more nuanced than you on the issue, whereas a notice on the person is always possible without provided the judging. Rare are the judgments under review while only fools never change their opinion...

Guest bobbyjoe

this girl look really very nervous,she run everywere faster in appartment and do always very fast move,she stress me.

it's not the style of girl j like,too nervous for watching.