new couple Lucas and Veronica

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest private1

No, they are not going! they only moved in not long ago, and Veronica has been unpacking a few boxes.

The site is called real life cam which = realife.

this couple look depressed,stay all the time in bedroom and sleep a lot.

... and fuck a lot as well, at least when he is fine...

I don't think they are depressed, more than the average person anyway, strange maybe but not terribly depressed. They don't seem to spend any time on the sofa and living room. Their time at home is divided between kitchen, bedroom and bath rooms.

Guest bobbyjoe

... and fuck a lot as well, at least when he is fine...

I don't think they are depressed, more than the average person anyway, strange maybe but not terribly depressed. They don't seem to spend any time on the sofa and living room. Their time at home is divided between kitchen, bedroom and bath rooms.

yes,fuck a lot but j don't watch this couple because the cameras quality are too bad in bedroom when the end of journey come.

Guest bobbyjoe

yes,fuck a lot but j don't watch this couple because the cameras quality are too bad in bedroom when the end of journey come.

Why do you say they are depressed then?

when you stay all the time in just one room and you sleep during the journey,it's not a good indication,it's just my opinion.

when you stay all the time in just one room and you sleep during the journey,it's not a good indication,it's just my opinion.

They spend most of their days out. When they come back at night they eat and go straight to the bedroom where they have sex, bath or shower and then go to sleep.

They do not spend their days in bed because they are not at home. I am not sure what they do and why don't watch the television in the living room, for example but it is their choice.

is not depressed, something happened to Luke, or he got into a fight, or this with eye problems, why his eye this purple, she spent the whole morning looking after him, he had headaches and she who had to wear because he was not able to open the eyes

Guest bobbyjoe

They spend most of their days out. When they come back at night they eat and go straight to the bedroom where they have sex, bath or shower and then go to sleep.

They do not spend their days in bed because they are not at home. I am not sure what they do and why don't watch the television in the living room, for example but it is their choice.

it's the problem,they work all the journey and they back later in appartment when the cameras quality is poor in bedrooms and the week-end,they sleeping a lot,j know it's a reallife but j'm not interesting for watching this life,j prefer see a couples stay at home a lot and not see a lot of empty appartments like adrianna