new couple Lucas and Veronica

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

go on efim & diana forum if you want to talk about them please .........

oh c'est bon on peut discuter quand même non ! c'est quoi cette censure la !  >:( >:(

notre petite cochonne est en pleine forme!!!!

wé lol je pète la forme  ;D bon se passera rien de plus se soir chez veronica et lucas !  ;) ;)

oh c'est bon on peut discuter quand même non ! c'est quoi cette censure la !  >:( >:(

notre petite cochonne est en pleine forme!!!!

non, ce soir c'est mort sur tout rlc!!! virage vers coqnu pour se rassasier, et musique à fond!!! ya pas les voisins!!!

wé lol je pète la forme  ;D bon se passera rien de plus se soir chez veronica et lucas !  ;) ;)

Ohh, so this ocean lady understands English, yet she insists on posting exclusively in French, like everyone is supposed to understand what the fuck she is saying. And she has to quote every fucking quoted quote. Which makes every conversation go on for several pages. And by the end you get all confused as to who said what. I say English is a universal language, so either talk in English or butt out of it >:( >:( >:(

Ohh, so this ocean lady understands English, yet she insists on posting exclusively in French, like everyone is supposed to understand what the fuck she is saying. And she has to quote every fucking quoted quote. Which makes every conversation go on for several pages. And by the end you get all confused as to who said what. I say English is a universal language, so either talk in English or butt out of it >:( >:( >:(

I think I'll sit this one out.  ;D

there_be_a_shit_storm_a_brewin.jpg

there_be_a_shit_storm_a_brewin.jpg

Well I must admit, I can understand where snaky is coming from. It is obvious that a number of the French posters can speak English, what was the most common language being used by this forum.

Many of the threads are almost exclusively foreign which I avoid (foreign to me as in not English) and now French is adding to that list, so apart from Old Dudes, there is very little I bother with anymore. As I have proven, the translators do not work, all you get is meaningless crap.

I'm already brushing up on my Arabic, the new universal language, so don't have time or care to worry about the others. (I still love foreign women though, even if I can't understand them, especially when they speak French!)

This will be another debate that will go nowhere, again.

Well I must admit, I can understand where snaky is coming from....

...even if I can't understand them, especially when they speak French!)

Réveillez-vous les mecs. L'anglais est la langue COMMERCIALE universelle et ça s'arrête là. Dire que c'est la langue la plus commune est un postulat qui arrange les anglicistes et que rien ne démontre. La langue parlée par le plus grand nombre dans le monde est l'espagnol, si l'on fait abstraction du chinois. En réalité, ce qui vous dérange, c'est de ne pas tout comprendre dans les échanges en français, tout comme Darkman lorsqu'il écrit en Catalan. Dites vous que vous n'êtes pas les seuls à ne pas tout comprendre des messages postés ici car lorsque vous écrivez, en raccourcis, argot ou autres expressions, votre gogole de merde ne traduit pas mieux dans notre sens et nous devons faire un effort afin de comprendre la signification de vos propos.

Alors, on se calme et on travaille les langues étrangères ou alors on devient tolérant...

-----------------------------

Wake up guys. English is the universal COMMERCIAL language and it stops there. To say that English is the most common language is a postulate that arranges Anglicists . The language spoken by the largest number in the world is Spanish, if we exclude the Chinese. Actually, what bothers you, is not to understand everything in french trades, as Darkman when written in Catalan. Tell yourself that you are not the only ones who don't include any posts here. When you write, in shortcuts, abbreviations, slang or expressions, "gogole" does not translate better in our direction and we must make an effort to understand the meaning of your words.

So calm down and languages ​​working or become tolerant...  ;)

Well I must admit, I can understand where snaky is coming from....

...even if I can't understand them, especially when they speak French!)

Réveillez-vous les mecs. L'anglais est la langue COMMERCIALE universelle et ça s'arrête là. Dire que c'est la langue la plus commune est un postulat qui arrange les anglicistes et que rien ne démontre. La langue parlée par le plus grand nombre dans le monde est l'espagnol, si l'on fait abstraction du chinois. En réalité, ce qui vous dérange, c'est de ne pas tout comprendre dans les échanges en français, tout comme Darkman lorsqu'il écrit en Catalan. Dites vous que vous n'êtes pas les seuls à ne pas tout comprendre des messages postés ici car lorsque vous écrivez, en raccourcis, argot ou autres expressions, votre gogole de merde ne traduit pas mieux dans notre sens et nous devons faire un effort afin de comprendre la signification de vos propos.

Alors, on se calme et on travaille les langues étrangères ou alors on devient tolérant...

-----------------------------

Wake up guys. English is the universal COMMERCIAL language and it stops there. To say that English is the most common language is a postulate that arranges Anglicists . The language spoken by the largest number in the world is Spanish, if we exclude the Chinese. Actually, what bothers you, is not to understand everything in french trades, as Darkman when written in Catalan. Tell yourself that you are not the only ones who don't include any posts here. When you write, in shortcuts, abbreviations, slang or expressions, "gogole does not translate better in our direction and we must make an effort to understand the meaning of your words.

So calm down and languages ​​working or become tolerant...  ;)

Mate, if you are going to quote me, do it accurately.

I said English was the most COMMON LANGUAGE USED BY THIS FORUM.

I said translators are useless. That obviously means in both directions.

I said I love foreign women even though I can't understand them, in other words when they are talking, not writing, ESPECIALLY FRENCH (very sexy).

I also said this will be another debate that will go nowhere, again. In other words, a waste of time. Certain languages dominate certain threads, so be it.

It only becomes a problem for those that feel they have to comment on everything.